Thread: cant connect to google play

Fresh Spawn

Question cant connect to google play

Hello,

All the time that I've been playing this game, I've connected to googleplay. But, can't connect anymore. When I click "disconnected" nothing happens.

TBH, I am not sure for how long this has been going on. I just noticed it after the latest patch.

Thanks.
    Last edited by pistol00; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:37 PM.

Have you google play installed?

Fresh Spawn
    I checked and yes I have the latest version installed. (The icon is green triangle with green playstation controller?) Btw, I didn't change anything. Any other ideas?

About SupercellID; does it save game progress like google play? Or it's just a security measure to get the account back if something happens?
    Last edited by pistol00; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pistol00 View Post
    I checked and yes I have the latest version installed. (The icon is green triangle with green playstation controller?) Btw, I didn't change anything. Any other ideas?
    Is your village saved with scid?

About SupercellID; does it save game progress like google play? Or it's just a security measure to get the account back if something happens?
    Scid is NOT like gplay. It is just a way to save your supercell games and makes you able to play on any supported operating system.

Fresh Spawn
    No, I do not currently have SCID.

So, if I have SCID and change FROM android TO ios, what happens? Will I start from the very beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by pistol00 View Post
    No, I do not currently have SCID.

So, if I have SCID and change FROM android TO ios, what happens? Will I start from the very beginning?
    Scid saves your progress and makes you able to play your village on any operating system. Because without scid you cant play a gplay account ios and you cant play a gamecenter account on android.

But back to your problem. I still dont know what exactly is the issue.