Thread: Info about parmanent ban!

Info about parmanent ban!

Something happening in my clan, which can possibly lead to permanent ban

So my question is ban affects particular account or all accounts available on device
    I have heard that player is no longer able to switch account and stuck with banned account
    Even after reinstalling

I'd suggest leaving such clan and discontinuing practices that may lead to ban instead of finding ways to move on after ban (before getting banned)

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    I'd suggest leaving such clan and discontinuing practices that may lead to ban instead of finding ways to move on after ban (before getting banned)
    I'm co of clan so if my team members trying something which can get worse it's my duty to make them aware about the same and stop them if possible, I personally have no interest in finding way to escape bans

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    I'm co of clan so if my team members trying something which can get worse it's my duty to make them aware about the same and stop them if possible, I personally have no interest in finding way to escape bans
    Exactly, make them aware about it and stop them. You are co, you know the way. Finding solution for what to do after getting banned by that shouldn't be the matter at hand

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Exactly, make them aware about it and stop them. You are co, you know the way. Finding solution for what to do after getting banned by that shouldn't be the matter at hand
    That's what I'm trying but if I'm not aware about the full risk how will I explain them the risk.
    But thanks to a friend I now know the full risk and thank you for your advice I'm trying my best to make them aware

That's what I'm trying but if I'm not aware about the full risk how will I explain them the risk.
    But thanks to a friend I now know the full risk and thank you for your advice I'm trying my best to make them aware
    If i was you i would leave that clan asap yes your a co but in the bigger picture that doesnt really matter if they refuse to listen and you can't kick them then find yourself another clan before its to late that said if you are not part of whatever this cheating is then i doubt you would get banned but i would still put a end to this cheating within the clan or leave it
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Forum Superstar
    I have heard that player is no longer able to switch account and stuck with banned account
    Even after reinstalling
    Sounds like that player is using an apple device. If you look In Bugs & problems you or they can find a solution for the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    If i was you i would leave that clan asap yes your a co but in the bigger picture that doesnt really matter if they refuse to listen and you can't kick them then find yourself another clan before its to late that said if you are not part of whatever this cheating is then i doubt you would get banned but i would still put a end to this cheating within the clan or leave it
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Sounds like that player is using an apple device. If you look In Bugs & problems you or they can find a solution for the issue.
    Thanks guys
    sorry I can't say what exactly my problem is but it's limited to some players only and others aren't getting involved nor am i, player was unaware about the risk involved in doing such thing but after our conversation he seems to understand and not going to try such stupid thing

I just exaggerated things infront of him 😂 to make it work hope he understands now, and even if he don't it's his choice now, my duty was to explain which I did.