Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Level Perks

  1. #1

    Clan Level Perks

    They should make leveling up a clan mean something past level 10. IMO they should add new perks, such as, increase war league medals, decrease upgrade times, better clan games loot, discounts on the merchant dude, and/or improve other perks.

  2. #2
    Forum Superstar JohnnyPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    On the Meridian of Misery
    Posts
    3,435
    For most of your ideas, it can be abused. Like your decreased upgrade time: before starting an upgrade, jump over to a L15 clan, start the upgrade at a decreased time, then leave. In general SC has already said that any perks beyond L10 will most likely be cosmetic in nature to not increase the divide between a new clan with no perks and mature clans with all the perks.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    For most of your ideas, it can be abused. Like your decreased upgrade time: before starting an upgrade, jump over to a L15 clan, start the upgrade at a decreased time, then leave. In general SC has already said that any perks beyond L10 will most likely be cosmetic in nature to not increase the divide between a new clan with no perks and mature clans with all the perks.
    Agreed. There is too much clan hopping and little loyalty, and this abuse would certainly happen.

    The only clan perk that I think could make sense, is every so many levels past 10, give a 1x gem purchase option to change clan name. I know change clan name is either ruled out or on frequently requested, but this would limit the massive clan name change potential, but give that 1x option to a clan that has been around long enough to reach that high level.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    For most of your ideas, it can be abused. Like your decreased upgrade time: before starting an upgrade, jump over to a L15 clan, start the upgrade at a decreased time, then leave. In general SC has already said that any perks beyond L10 will most likely be cosmetic in nature to not increase the divide between a new clan with no perks and mature clans with all the perks.
    good point, maybe they could add some loyalty system where if youve been in the clan for a certain amount of time, the higher perks affect you to stop clan hopping.

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick7777 View Post
    good point, maybe they could add some loyalty system where if youve been in the clan for a certain amount of time, the higher perks affect you to stop clan hopping.
    Why on earth would they want to penalise people like that?

  6. #6
    Centennial Club ItwasAditya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    India, chhattisgarh
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    Agreed. There is too much clan hopping and little loyalty, and this abuse would certainly happen.

    The only clan perk that I think could make sense, is every so many levels past 10, give a 1x gem purchase option to change clan name. I know change clan name is either ruled out or on frequently requested, but this would limit the massive clan name change potential, but give that 1x option to a clan that has been around long enough to reach that high level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick7777 View Post
    good point, maybe they could add some loyalty system where if youve been in the clan for a certain amount of time, the higher perks affect you to stop clan hopping.
    Yes want<ruled out idea redacted> also they should add a loyalty reward to stop hoping
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:34 PM.

  7. #7
    Pro Member LemonCream099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick7777 View Post
    good point, maybe they could add some loyalty system where if youve been in the clan for a certain amount of time, the higher perks affect you to stop clan hopping.
    This is not a good idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why on earth would they want to penalise people like that?
    To add onto this⬆.... What if I have more than one account and more than one clan, so my 2nd account travels between both clans a lot for donations? My 2nd account wouldn't be eligible for these perks because you'd consider it as a "hopper".
    Last edited by LemonCream099; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:05 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why on earth would they want to penalise people like that?
    please explain how you see this as penalizing? I see it like a job, the more you are there, the more money and benefits you were yo get...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    This is not a good idea.



    To add onto this⬆.... What if I have more than one account and more than one clan, so my 2nd account travels between both clans a lot for donations? My 2nd account wouldn't be eligible for these perks because you'd consider it as a "hopper".
    What i really am asking for is just more perks with some additional benefits. But to the 2nd account thing, maybe SC could track which clans youve been in and how long, and you could still get the rewards. Idk if this is possible cuz i aint a game dev, but the main point is more bonuses.

  10. #10
    Forum Veteran SumoSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick7777 View Post
    please explain how you see this as penalizing? I see it like a job, the more you are there, the more money and benefits you were yo get...
    I see it as a game. Not a job. More perks are unnecessary and besides I thought this has been ruled out by Darian multiple times.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •