Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Level Perks

Clan Level Perks

They should make leveling up a clan mean something past level 10. IMO they should add new perks, such as, increase war league medals, decrease upgrade times, better clan games loot, discounts on the merchant dude, and/or improve other perks.

For most of your ideas, it can be abused. Like your decreased upgrade time: before starting an upgrade, jump over to a L15 clan, start the upgrade at a decreased time, then leave. In general SC has already said that any perks beyond L10 will most likely be cosmetic in nature to not increase the divide between a new clan with no perks and mature clans with all the perks.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    For most of your ideas, it can be abused. Like your decreased upgrade time: before starting an upgrade, jump over to a L15 clan, start the upgrade at a decreased time, then leave. In general SC has already said that any perks beyond L10 will most likely be cosmetic in nature to not increase the divide between a new clan with no perks and mature clans with all the perks.
    Agreed. There is too much clan hopping and little loyalty, and this abuse would certainly happen.

The only clan perk that I think could make sense, is every so many levels past 10, give a 1x gem purchase option to change clan name. I know change clan name is either ruled out or on frequently requested, but this would limit the massive clan name change potential, but give that 1x option to a clan that has been around long enough to reach that high level.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    good point, maybe they could add some loyalty system where if youve been in the clan for a certain amount of time, the higher perks affect you to stop clan hopping.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick7777 View Post
    good point, maybe they could add some loyalty system where if youve been in the clan for a certain amount of time, the higher perks affect you to stop clan hopping.
    Why on earth would they want to penalise people like that?

Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    Agreed. There is too much clan hopping and little loyalty, and this abuse would certainly happen.

The only clan perk that I think could make sense, is every so many levels past 10, give a 1x gem purchase option to change clan name. I know change clan name is either ruled out or on frequently requested, but this would limit the massive clan name change potential, but give that 1x option to a clan that has been around long enough to reach that high level.
    Yes want<ruled out idea redacted> also they should add a loyalty reward to stop hoping
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:34 PM.

This is not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    To add onto this⬆.... What if I have more than one account and more than one clan, so my 2nd account travels between both clans a lot for donations? My 2nd account wouldn't be eligible for these perks because you'd consider it as a "hopper".
    Last edited by LemonCream099; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    please explain how you see this as penalizing? I see it like a job, the more you are there, the more money and benefits you were yo get...

Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    This is not a good idea.

To add onto this⬆.... What if I have more than one account and more than one clan, so my 2nd account travels between both clans a lot for donations? My 2nd account wouldn't be eligible for these perks because you'd consider it as a "hopper".
    What i really am asking for is just more perks with some additional benefits. But to the 2nd account thing, maybe SC could track which clans youve been in and how long, and you could still get the rewards. Idk if this is possible cuz i aint a game dev, but the main point is more bonuses.

please explain how you see this as penalizing? I see it like a job, the more you are there, the more money and benefits you were yo get...
    I see it as a game. Not a job. More perks are unnecessary and besides I thought this has been ruled out by Darian multiple times.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime