Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan name change bug?

  1. #1

    Clan name change bug?

    When I look at some clan's war log their clan name is seen as something and if I look at an unrelated clan of the same name (LvL 10 Clan) it shows they have never participated in a war? Never seen a bug like this before.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:54 PM.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Prominator View Post
    When I look at some clan's war log their clan name is seen as something and if I look at an unrelated clan of the same name it shows they have never participated in a war? Never seen a bug like this before.
    What makes you think you are looking at the same clan?
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:51 PM.

  3. #3
    Forum Veteran darpan2704coc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    What makes you think you are looking at the same clan?
    Because he/she is. You can check it too. Some clan is a Lvl 11 clan
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:51 PM.

  4. #4
    Forum Veteran GaMe ChAnGeR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    S O M E W H E R E under T H E ☀️
    Posts
    1,711
    Probably related to e-sports. Check these:
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:52 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Probably related to e-sports. Check these:
    Thanks a lot. Still strange though.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:52 PM.

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Because he/she is. You can check it too. Some clan is a Lvl 11 clan
    There are hundreds of clans with that name. And a few with the other name (though only one of those level 10).

    The only way to be sure you are looking at the same clan is the clan tag.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:52 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There are hundreds of clans with that name. And a few with the other name (though only one of those level 10).

    The only way to be sure you are looking at the same clan is the clan tag.
    See for yourself. Go to the some clans official and click war log, tell me what the name of the clan is that is shown in the war log.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:34 PM.

  8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    SharkyFinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Everywhere. Always watching.
    Posts
    11,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Prominator View Post
    See for yourself. Go to the some clans official and click war log, tell me what the name of the clan is that is shown in the war log.
    Right... now compare that clan hashtag from that clan with the hashtag of the completely different clan who has never competed in a war. It should have been pretty clear you were looking at two completely different clans since one is a level 10 clan and the other is a level 11 clan.

    Since what happens in another clan is really none of your concern and doesn't fall in line with rules, I'm going to close this here.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:53 PM.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 746 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •