Thread: Looking for a clan to play !!!

Fresh Spawn

Looking for a clan to play !!!

Hey there! I am looking for a clan to learn the advanced tactics of the game. I am a newbie and want to learn and have some fun in CoC.

Shortly about my gaming acc.

- town hall 7 (full)
    - love to donate
    - hero: BK5 LVL

waiting for your offers!!

Hello we are a brand new req and go clan and we need staff our tag is #2YO8GCPJ8. You can learn more about coc by joining us See you soon.
    Last edited by Shreyashh1296; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:03 PM.

Glide Clash
    #28UQYQQQY
    CWL for TH10+
    (Currently open via invite only)
    Open to the public during the week of Clan Games & via invite only the rest of the month, TH10+ during the week of CWL & TH6+ the rest of the month.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1909921
    We max our Clan Games, do Clan wars at least once or twice a week. We’re active, international & English speaking.

Also, we regularly share attack strategies in game & several of are players are pretty experienced & can give feed back & answer questions. I’m mostly recruiting TH10+ for CWL right now but also am looking for active members who’re just looking to grow and enjoy the game. I remember back when I was TH7 that was a lot of fun. You’ll be welcome here assuming you’re not rushed badly. Just say you’re from the forums or pm me your ID and I’ll invite you directly 👍🏻

Come, join us!