Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Only 10 neighborhoods in our derby - anyone else have this issue?

Question Only 10 neighborhoods in our derby - anyone else have this issue?

A couple of us in the neighborhood noticed that we only have 10 neighborhoods in our derby this week. Did I miss an announcement that they were changing it up? I hope not, because we usually stay in the Championship League by coming in 12th place.

Please share if it happened to you, too!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBride007 View Post
    A couple of us in the neighborhood noticed that we only have 10 neighborhoods in our derby this week. Did I miss an announcement that they were changing it up? I hope not, because we usually stay in the Championship League by coming in 12th place.

Please share if it happened to you, too!
    It does happen occasionally that a race runs with fewer than 15 teams. Some time ago my hood was in a three-horse race! We've experienced that only once, though.

Good luck

Hay Day level 192 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Wise words from AsYouWish: Please don’t worry or be upset. The HayDay team is working hard to get us all back onto our beloved farms. This game is so rich in content, so complex that adding new features/data is almost like adding another leg to a centipede, and releasing it to run.

They’ll get all the legs sorted out and coordinated soon.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12715749

And the answer is.... if your derby only has 10 neighborhoods, and you come in 8th, you will get knocked down a level. ��

Cowslips, when there was only 3 neighborhoods, did you place in the bottom 3 or the top 3? Do you recall?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBride007 View Post
    And the answer is.... if your derby only has 10 neighborhoods, and you come in 8th, you will get knocked down a level. ��

Cowslips, when there was only 3 neighborhoods, did you place in the bottom 3 or the top 3? Do you recall?
    I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer. On the three-horse race we came first, so stayed in the Champions League.

On the other times when we've had fewer than 15 racing I've found it impossible to see what happened to the bottom 3 teams. I even tried to join one of the hoods with one of my baby farms, but they ignored my request. (Not surprising; I'd probably have done the same!)

Sorry!

Hay Day level 192 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Wise words from AsYouWish: Please don’t worry or be upset. The HayDay team is working hard to get us all back onto our beloved farms. This game is so rich in content, so complex that adding new features/data is almost like adding another leg to a centipede, and releasing it to run.

They’ll get all the legs sorted out and coordinated soon.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12715749