Thread: Will the Champion King skin be available again for the upcoming Qualifier 6?

Centennial Club

Will the Champion King skin be available again for the upcoming Qualifier 6?

I was undecided about buying it during Qualifier 5, but I'm just curious if it will be available again for Qualifier 6.

Why would the qualifier have anything to do with it? It was a limited time offer.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Since it was a one time special/limited offer for the upcoming World Championships (note, this is not the same as qualifiers), Im pretty sure the answer is no.

Maybe, at some point down the line, SC would add it somewhere, but chances are slim.

Here's Darian's reply from a few months ago regarding the warrior queen: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12614046

Given the fact that both the warrior queen and champion king skins were cash-only exclusive skins, it's fairly safe to say that Darian's reply applies to the champion king skin too. So it's unlikely they'd ever re-offer it. They've never re-offered previous decorations from the shop that were cash only as well.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Centennial Club
    Thank you all.

I was thinking it might be specific to release at the time of qualifiers and might appear again, but yes I do remember seeing the limited offer at the time. All good.

I also regret not having bought it

Not sure what part of ‘One Time Only’ offer was unclear - I bought him on my favorite base - very glad I did .

Quote Originally Posted by Uncaged View Post
    I was undecided about buying it during Qualifier 5, but I'm just curious if it will be available again for Qualifier 6.

Lethal Relic - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 23!!!

Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans

Fresh Spawn
    Speaking of past skins if the champion king skin became available again Id definitely buy it along with a couple other skins like the ice queen, jolly king and gladiator warden ngl