Thread: Mystery Bunny Derby Glitch or Feature?

Mystery Bunny Derby Glitch or Feature?

If it is a feature, I do not like it.

I am being awarded 320 points for a Mystery Derby task. This is how it has happened:

1st task: Mystery checked out during Bunny time - fishing for 400 points. When I was ready to complete, I had great luck - it was bunny time again. I completed the fishing task and was able to check out another (2nd) Mystery task during Bunny time. This time it was a spa task for only 320 points. I did not notice at this time that it was for less points.

3rd task: Mystery task checked out during bunny time - mine for 400 points. I completed it right away and checked out another (4th) Mystery task during bunny time. This time it is a picnic task for only 320 points. This time I noticed the 320 points and then checked my cumulative total for the previous 3 tasks - 1120 instead 0f 400. That is when I realized my previous task was also 320 points.

Yes, I did check out Mystery tasks. I do not like either of those tasks and would not have chosen them.

The bonus for taking a Mystery task is supposed to be that you get 400 points for taking a risk instead of checking out something you want to do for a max of 320.

Is anyone experiencng this?

Yes my profile picture is of my actual chickens (before eaten by bobcat)

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    You scared me! I thought I maybe some of my mystery tasks were not 400 pts so I quickly checked...phew! They are all 400 pts. Sorry you are experiencing this glitch. You should eport it with screenshot to the in-game Help & Support. Good luck!

never heard or seen this happening so take a screen and ask support whats up