Thread: Valley Season?

Fresh Spawn

Question Valley Season?

I have been starting playing HD again for two weeks now after a long break .. Surprisingly there were a lot of new things added to the game, just like the Valley Season? (Kudos btw to the creators for always adding new things and updating the game after ALL those years! 👏🏼 )

Unfortunately I never got the change to participate the Valley Season due to my lack of activity, so Iím wondering what itís all about, what are the benefits and when this will start again? Will this season happen once in a while, or just randomly? Just asking since I couldn't find anything about it. 😬

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    A few links in my signature to help you start.

If you don't see signature, make sure you are on "Full Site" when browsing forum. Must be defaut when using tablet or computer.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxella View Post
    I have been starting playing HD again for two weeks now after a long break .. Surprisingly there were a lot of new things added to the game, just like the Valley Season? (Kudos btw to the creators for always adding new things and updating the game after ALL those years! 👏🏼 )

Unfortunately I never got the change to participate the Valley Season due to my lack of activity, so Iím wondering what itís all about, what are the benefits and when this will start again? Will this season happen once in a while, or just randomly? Just asking since I couldn't find anything about it. 😬
    In my view velly is wasting time

I really like the valley. You have a chance to earn 30 diamonds each season, as well as permits, puzzle pieces and other prizes.
    In game tag: R2QPQJ9G
    Active players feel free to add me.
    Level 115
    kik: crazydiamonds. (Don't forget the dot.)

Valley is a great and reliable way to obtain scrolls. Also, it is fun to play

Centennial Club
    The valley brings charm to the game. I'm happy about that.

Centennial Club
    Valley is good, it helps to stop me from buying non-stop from the newspaper (if i have nothing to do), and the crops that i grow and sell give me good money ��. Moreover, you only play it if you want the prizes, which is what i like about Hayday's initial concept. You only play when you feel like it, no stress.

I hope Hayday can always maintain as a no stress game for everyone.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeKate View Post
    Valley is a great and reliable way to obtain scrolls. Also, it is fun to play
    Ah that’s good to know since I still need to unlock lots of ground areas, they all require those scrolls unfortunately.. takes forever to obtain them! :’)