Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Too many super troops cause issues

Communication with your clan is key tbh.

Or if you have another account that's th13. this helps too.

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    Maybe we're looking at this from completely the wrong angle. Maybe Supertroops shouldn't be able to be donated at all. Similar to how special occasion troops are not available to be donated.

Now I know that some people would be completely up in arms if they suddenly pulled supertroops back from donations, but allowing 1 gem donations of any supertroops is opening up a P2W can of worms that I personally hope they never go down. So if we rule both of those things out it leaves us with the current predicament, in which I completely agree with OP. It sucks.
    So u want more restrictions on the usage of super troops? Because your clan is not donating "some troop",you want to put restrictions on other clans so that they also won't be able to donate it.
    That doesn't sound right.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    So u want more restrictions on the usage of super troops? Because your clan is not donating "some troop",you want to put restrictions on other clans so that they also won't be able to donate it.
    That doesn't sound right.
    Not sure where you got the idea that Sumo was commenting on his own clan at all. I think you read more into his comment than was actually said.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Bottom line to me, this discussion is really about “are super troops too powerful?” because there are many ways I can get super troops of any sort into my CC without using gems.

Are the troops so powerful that having them at-will would make any single player win the game? The cat is out of the bag, meaning: now that they are introduced, they are going to be exploited, especially at the margin.

If these troops are really causing major balance issues, it is too late, top clans will ensure there is enough collaboration to ensure anyone can get their choice of their favorite super, or mix of supers, at any time in their CC. Without using gems even.

Of course, I am not familiar enough with game balance stats to determine whether adding gem donations for inactivated troops would hurt or wouldn’t actually help reduce the creation of redundant mini accounts, or any other outcome.

I just like the idea for use in a growing clan with players like myself who need all the help they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Not sure where you got the idea that Sumo was commenting on his own clan at all. I think you read more into his comment than was actually said.
    I wasn't taking about him or his clan,I was just taking in generality,"you" meant any person there."I think you read more into his comment than was actually said"I can say the same for you.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:04 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post
    Communication with your clan is key tbh.

Or if you have another account that's th13. this helps too.
    Agree , as the game is also based on team spirtit
    And good communication and mutual understanding in clans is key to success of a clan

Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    My clan rarely or never donate super troops and its so sad
    Better solution : Time to change your clan.

I'd suggest Super Potion. When used, it allows you to donate Super troops of your desire for a limited time of 1hr.

Super Troop Donations

Increase the monthly pass by 1 dollar/euro/yen, etc to allow players to donate ANY super troop without tying up our troop for a week. Example: clan mates request baby inferno dragon (or whatever) in cc yet no one has them, but with the "unlock" feature we can donate them without having to load them on our base for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    I'd suggest Super Potion. When used, it allows you to donate Super troops of your desire for a limited time of 1hr.
    Instead I would prefer super potion in which we could use any super troop for 1 hour.