Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Too many super troops cause issues

Too many super troops cause issues

Suppose you need a super troop in your cc. You send out a request and you wait.

Now, say you got 50 people in your clan. Not everybody bothers with super troops. From those who do, 1 out of 9 will have the super troop you need (because there are 9 super troops currently, but this can only get worse as more and more super troops are added). And out of those who do have the super troop you need, how many are going to be online at the time of your request?

In other words, if you request a super troop (and your clan is not OneHive or Vatang or one of those clans anyway!), be prepared to wait for ever to get it.

There is a simple solution to this problem: one gem donation could be extended to cover all super troops by default. In this way, players would not have to wait for ever, SC would get some extra revenue, so everybody would be happy.

At least in my clan, one gem donating is pretty mainstream, though I realize in other clans it may not be the case. Still, I think what I propose is an elegant solution to a more and more pressing problem.
    CoC: Elder in war clan Fontana #YQP89RPV. Always recruiting Greek-speaking warriors!
    CR: Co-Leader in Greece Elite #PCUPC0VV
    BB: Member in Greece #GVQRY2

Quote Originally Posted by kdrakakis View Post
    Suppose you need a super troop in your cc. You send out a request and you wait.

Now, say you got 50 people in your clan. Not everybody bothers with super troops. From those who do, 1 out of 9 will have the super troop you need (because there are 9 super troops currently, but this can only get worse as more and more super troops are added). And out of those who do have the super troop you need, how many are going to be online at the time of your request?

In other words, if you request a super troop (and your clan is not OneHive or Vatang or one of those clans anyway!), be prepared to wait for ever to get it.

There is a simple solution to this problem: one gem donation could be extended to cover all super troops by default. In this way, players would not have to wait for ever, SC would get some extra revenue, so everybody would be happy.

At least in my clan, one gem donating is pretty mainstream, though I realize in other clans it may not be the case. Still, I think what I propose is an elegant solution to a more and more pressing problem.

So this would be for only the super troop that you have unlocked? Otherwise, it would defeat the purpose of ST and turn the game into a free for all.

How about you make another id and donate yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    How about you make another id and donate yourself?
    Create an id for each super troop? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Create an id for each super troop? lol.
    You want every super troop in the cc?

Centennial Club
    i would be up for a graphic that shows which base is making which particular supertroops so you arent asking for something that no one in your clan is making

Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    i would be up for a graphic that shows which base is making which particular supertroops so you arent asking for something that no one in your clan is making
    Or they can just highlight in the player's profile.

Op has a point. There is a conflict between troops to donate for ccs and what you want on offense. I find myself not using them in my main army to keep something available that we've found effective in war defense ccs. I'd like the 1 gem donate any so I could use a different one for attack.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

May i know which super troops is so great as you want that to come out after seige machine.
    In case super gobs, then most of the active players have that. Maybe time to check your clan if you find difficulty to get super troops.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    May i know which super troops is so great as you want that to come out after seige machine.
    In case super gobs, then most of the active players have that. Maybe time to check your clan if you find difficulty to get super troops.
    Not sure why you think most active players have super gobs active. Certainly not the case in my clan.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22