Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Too many super troops cause issues

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Lol. 900 gems for one cc is a good deal???
    Ofcourse, if you think how deals works in this game. They are mostly revenue for sc so they won't mind with that.
    Just look at the shop and see those "4◊ , 5◊ deals", the price and obviously check the item offered . You will realise that they are heavily inclined towards sc as they charge a lot of money for a small potion or a book also.
    Well that "a lot of money" is different for everyone, for US currency its less but where we (you and me) live it costs a lot. Hope you understood
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Super troops takes dark to be activated and you know dark is rare in game unless you are farming well. Even rune of dark is rare.

So super troops should not be available to donate for 1 gem, atleast 50 or 100 gems per super troop should be the cost to compensate that dark elixir.

As mentioned earlier its the problem of your clan if you can't get super troops on time.
    3 DE drills generate 420 de per hour, that's just over 70k a week, more then enough to train a single super troop, and have some left over to train de troops. Add in a raid or 2 a day, easy to gain enough de to offset costs.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    You made the definition be you can do anything you can do with gems or money can also be done with time. A player who has a supertroop activated cannot donate the regular version without using gems.
    I miss read your question, I rarely 1 gem donate troops, and didn't realize that you could gem donate the regular troop equivalent of your trained super troop. To me this is a flaw in the game, but not as big as one that would allow a super troop to be donated by gems if not researched, since the regular troops are more then not available to all TH of equivalent level.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Maybe we're looking at this from completely the wrong angle. Maybe Supertroops shouldn't be able to be donated at all. Similar to how special occasion troops are not available to be donated.

Now I know that some people would be completely up in arms if they suddenly pulled supertroops back from donations, but allowing 1 gem donations of any supertroops is opening up a P2W can of worms that I personally hope they never go down. So if we rule both of those things out it leaves us with the current predicament, in which I completely agree with OP. It sucks.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Forum Elder
    How about an entirely different solution?

What would happen if supers were treated like any other upgrade, for example: I pay my 60k DE to unlock super gobs and from now on, they are available for donations ONLY from that day forward. If I want to build them for myself to use, I have to pay 60k DE and I can build them for myself for the 7 days.

That eliminates the goofiness of folks not having the correct super to donate and eliminates the requests to see who has what super troop enabled for donation. It continues to be a DE sink for those who are maxed since they still only have the one week availability for themselves and have to renew it every 7 days same as today.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Pro Member
    While I'm personally fine with how it's currently set up, I can understand the frustration with not being able to donate a super troop if it's not unlocked for that week. There's a member in my clan that wants super valks, but I have super wbs so cannot donate to him.

I would definitely not want all super troops opened up for gem donations only. That would leave a sour taste in my mouth as feeling P2W. Also, being the leader of my clan and one of the most active players, I wouldn't want my members expecting me to gem their super troop requests.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested, but what I would like is a way to queue up a training in the request itself. If this is only for super troops or extends to all requests would be up for debate. Basically, if someone requests a troop I don't currently have, I would be able to fill that request by spending normal resources and queue up the troop for training. Basically the troop in training is dedicated directly to this request, meaning I wouldn't have to worry about logging back in to donate that troop.

If the training time of the troops needs to be adjusted for balance reasons I'd be fine with that as well. Also, I'd be fine either way if the training of that troop "filled" the request immediately so that no one else could fill it OR that the request stays open and if someone has the troop they can fill it prior to that training being complete. If in that second case I just lose my resources or get a refund wouldn't matter to me, but I could see an argument either way.

I guess this would be similar to a dedicated troop donation queue, but you'd need to queue up these troops at the time you're trying to donate. Clan mates would be able to request anything they want and know that if they request non normal troops, they would need to expect they'd take some extra time to fill.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    How about an entirely different solution?

What would happen if supers were treated like any other upgrade, for example: I pay my 60k DE to unlock super gobs and from now on, they are available for donations ONLY from that day forward. If I want to build them for myself to use, I have to pay 60k DE and I can build them for myself for the 7 days.

That eliminates the goofiness of folks not having the correct super to donate and eliminates the requests to see who has what super troop enabled for donation. It continues to be a DE sink for those who are maxed since they still only have the one week availability for themselves and have to renew it every 7 days same as today.
    My issue with this is that if I'm unable to train them myself without unlocking them for the week, how do I go about donating them? If the answer is gems that's basically the same as what's being discussed with the added DE cost up front to upgrade.

I feel that if all super troops can be donated regardless of the one you've unlocked for the 7 days, there needs to be a way to do it that's gem free.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by zank44 View Post
    My issue with this is that if I'm unable to train them myself without unlocking them for the week, how do I go about donating them? If the answer is gems that's basically the same as what's being discussed with the added DE cost up front to upgrade.

I feel that if all super troops can be donated regardless of the one you've unlocked for the 7 days, there needs to be a way to do it that's gem free.
    Perhaps i wasnt clear. I pay 60k one time to unlock super gobs forever but ONLY for donations. No different than maxing any other troop and donations workexactly as theywould for a siege machine as an example. The only difference is that if i want to use them myself (ie if i want to cook 100 super gobs for my own army), I have to pay an additional 60k same as today and they are only available to ME for the 7 days.

No gems involved whatsoever.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:43 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Forget gems, who would be against spending DE to unlock a Super troop for donation only?

My clan rarely or never donate super troops and its so sad