Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Too many super troops cause issues

Your request is already being discussed here⬇:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-cause-issues

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Instead I would prefer super potion in which we could use any super troop for 1 hour.
    They will probably make it ultra-rare and exclusive to the Gold Pass. That would be even more P2W than the donation idea.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    They will probably make it ultra-rare and exclusive to the Gold Pass. That would be even more P2W than the donation idea.
    I think there already exists power/hero potions which affect the gameplay and can be bought.

I think there already exists power/hero potions which affect the gameplay and can be bought.
    Those can easily be overcome by maxing the troops and heroes. This can't and gives a clear P2W advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Those can easily be overcome by maxing the troops and heroes. This can't and gives a clear P2W advantage.
    Hmm makes sense.
    It will not give p2w advantage once sc allows to use more super troops at once.
    Then only benefit this potion will give is of saving dark which will again make it a boring/useless potion. (Like power/hero once you are maxed)

Hmm makes sense.
    It will not give p2w advantage once sc allows to use more super troops at once.
    Then only benefit this potion will give is of saving dark which will again make it a boring/useless potion. (Like power/hero once you are maxed)
    Right. It won't give them advantage if SC allows to activate all super troops at once. But currently, it would be(an F2P player would be able to use only one while Gold-Passers would be able to use all and have an advantage in offense).

i think the one gem donation for gold pass covers super troops (i could be wrong).

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop

my main account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...0LCC2P/summary
    my second account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...LVR22VJLJ/army

Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    i think the one gem donation for gold pass covers super troops (i could be wrong).
    It does, but only the ones that are unlocked. The idea has been tossed around to let all super troops be available for donation only for 1 gem even if they aren't unlocked at that moment.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Everything should be normal with 1 gem donation of the super troop you have unlocked (for 1 week) .