Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Too many super troops cause issues

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Would you be in agreement if the cost was 20 gems per troop? Clanmate wants 6 sneaky goblins, and the cost would be 120 gems? Or what if it was 50 gems per troop or 100? Where do you stop the P2W aspect of offering something that can only be gained by spending R/L $$?
    in general, I understand and agree with p2w aversion. Must be careful, yes.

above it is discussed opening other accounts, minis which could be boosted to max each with gems with real money.

each of the accounts made specifically for donating a super whenever needed.

So it is already possible (and most certainly already being done).

which suggests something about SC—while we can’t determine their preference—we can determine they have decided that Supers are not by themselves powerful enough to change the game entirely. Or that an abundance of them in ccs are acceptable play, at this time.

and that allowance by itself tells me the suggestion isn’t really any more of a p2w situation than the game already is.

there is a wide spectrum of opinion on supers, whether they are useful/needed/harmful. So, if nothing else, making them ubiquitous would help settle how they fit into the mix long term.

Super troops takes dark to be activated and you know dark is rare in game unless you are farming well. Even rune of dark is rare.

So super troops should not be available to donate for 1 gem, atleast 50 or 100 gems per super troop should be the cost to compensate that dark elixir.

As mentioned earlier its the problem of your clan if you can't get super troops on time.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Super troops takes dark to be activated and you know dark is rare in game unless you are farming well. Even rune of dark is rare.

So super troops should not be available to donate for 1 gem, atleast 50 or 100 gems per super troop should be the cost to compensate that dark elixir.

As mentioned earlier its the problem of your clan if you can't get super troops on time.
    50-100 gems for a super barbarian? So to fill a single cc of 45 spaces, the cost would be 450-900 gems??? Sounds good, lol. Quite sure that it would be immensely popular.

DE isn't really very rare. The DE storage of my TH12 is nearly always full even with all builders and lab busy and just 4 electrodragon attacks per day.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    50-100 gems for a super barbarian? So to fill a single cc of 45 spaces, the cost would be 450-900 gems??? Sounds good, lol. Quite sure that it would be immensely popular.

DE isn't really very rare. The DE storage of my TH12 is nearly always full even with all builders and lab busy and just 4 electrodragon attacks per day.
    It is rare if you don't attack or just attack once or twice a day. There is no other means to get dark.
    I agree, if you farm frequently then you can fill storage quickly.

And that huge cost of gems is just to prevent super troops being used too frequently. And as said earlier where is the cost of dark of boost gone ?

Millennial Club
    Personally I think if all the Super Troops can be used effectively in the CC, then OP has a point. However, not all Super Troops can be as effective when you put them in the CC, for example (Super WB, Super Arch, Super Barb, Super Minion, just to name a few).

And don't forget when used in Siege Barrack, Super Troops like Super Giant become not effective. So it is really case by case. More Super Troops doesn't mean more issue for Super Troops in CC.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:48 AM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post

Given that the main purpose of Supertroops is to be a sink for some of the excess DE that most high players have, saying it should be ridiculous amounts of gems because DE is rare, is just wrong.

They should be (and are) just the same cost in gems as any other troop. 1 if you have 1-gem donations active. Or 1 gem per camp slot otherwise. That already makes them quite expensive in gems, since they are all "bigger" than their standard counterpart.

Fresh Spawn xxxMegaKiller2015xxx's Avatar

Thats a good deal. Super BB is much stronger for the same lvl work time
    Last edited by xxxMegaKiller2015xxx; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:03 AM.

Warriors are OP
    OK, I acknowledge that the pay to win concern with the one gem donation is a valid one. How about we allow the free to play alternative of training any super troop using the appropriate resources and training time, but only for the purpose of donating it?

Now, I realize I am suggesting the addition of a new mechanism in the game, as currently all trained troops go to the barracks and can potentially be used in the main army as well. I guess a donation buffer for super troops could be implemented to hold like 5 or 10 super troops to be donated? This should be easy to implement. I build a super troop. If I have not selected a super troop, or if I build a super troop other than the one I have selected, my troop goes directly into the buffer.
    CoC: Elder in war clan Fontana #YQP89RPV. Always recruiting Greek-speaking warriors!
    CR: Co-Leader in Greece Elite #PCUPC0VV
    BB: Member in Greece #GVQRY2

Quote Originally Posted by xxxMegaKiller2015xxx View Post
    Thats a good deal. Super BB is much stronger for the same lvl work time
    Lol. 900 gems for one cc is a good deal???

Lol. 900 gems for one cc is a good deal???
    It's the best one, ask the trader.