Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH13 Grind

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    That would still become grind with no fun. I think you are new to farming in champs.
    As said earlier, you will realise that master was much easier to farm but you will realise that later.
    Masters may be a better choice if you have all heroes down.

I appreciate champs if I have any two heroes up since it has dead bases as well as higher league bonus.

I now have all heroes maxed except BK but I remember farming in champs since I started TH13.

Also how would smashing bases with different strategies be a grind?
    Last edited by Bhargav97; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhargav97 View Post
    Also how would smashing bases with different strategies be a grind?
    Smashing different bases till champ 1 and then dropping with gobs n all and again rising would make a loop and that is almost similar to grinding. And yes you will become bored with that too.

As others said, it depends a lot on your own play style and preferences.

Myself, I never have been much of a farmer: I use full strength armies and try to triple my opponents. That means Legends eventually, as every attack you gain trophies. However with the long upgrade times, is it very easy to keep all builders busy and even do walls in between. My heroes were mostly booked and hammered as I hate to miss out on them.

That said, my clan leader stays just below Legends and already finished his walls, where I have 50+ to do. So if you attack a lot, Legends is not the place: max 8 attacks.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackharwood View Post
    So today I have finally made the push up to TH13 with my clan games rewards and am now starting the long grind of TH13.

I am currently at 4800 trophies but am wondering if it is better to drop down to a lower league to farm or to stay in the one I am currently in?

So basically I am asking, which is the best league/trophy count to farm at

If you are fairly active I found around masters 2 / 3 league is best for hitting rushed Th 12s and 13s and lots of dead bases to pick off full collectors and storages. If you are prepared to next until you find right base you should do well here. Compared with my clans players in legends the ones farming here are already Almost maxed except last 25 wall and 2 have maxed everything from last update. A boost with 18 giants 12 WBs and rest goblins can be devastating especially if hitting dead bases collectors only they and cheap to run. As you will drop to lower leagues using that army I generally climb higher with a miner army also to weak bases holding high loot.. Miners also great to farm Dark ...Good luck with your New 13

Centennial Club
    Smashing different bases till champ 1 and then dropping with gobs n all and again rising would make a loop and that is almost similar to grinding. And yes you will become bored with that too.
    Dropping ~600 trophies takes 10 mins.

The idea is I get to use full armies and wreck bases without having to next 100 times in search of a dead base.

I've upped 40+ walls (out of the 100 we got last update) without it feeling anywhere close to a grind.
    Last edited by Bhargav97; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:43 AM.

Iíve just gone TH13 too and with 2 heroes permanently down and only the clan troops a mini can provide, I find farming with miners in Masters the most efficient and practical. I will probably try Legends only when my heroes are done and my mini is better...
    whatever

Quote Originally Posted by StanDadVille View Post
    Iíve just gone TH13 too and with 2 heroes permanently down and only the clan troops a mini can provide, I find farming with miners in Masters the most efficient and practical. I will probably try Legends only when my heroes are done and my mini is better...
    Using miners is really expensive though. I just wack out a bunch of goblins and quake spells, costs practically nothing each time and cook times are short. You can even one star with the vast amount of bases with THs next to walls on the outskirts, just quake out the walls and send the zerg in to pop it. I accidentally got promoted to Champ 3 doing that. Even using sneaky Goblins, the one off 50k is easily made back.

Centennial Club
    I've been using sneaky gobs to farm for the last 6 months and have 17 builders busy and storages (especially dark) full whenever I want them to be. After the new update, I can run them 24/7 which is nice. If you snipe exposed town halls or troll holes in bases for trophies and have a blimp with sneakys in it for the occasional buried town hall, you can permafarm in the same area within +/- 100 cups without the drop/rise grind. I'm in Masters as a fresh 12 and 13.

Army comp: 3 giants, rest sneaky gobs and all jump spells. Absolutely wrecks on loot.

And yes you will become bored with that too.
    Except he isn't bored of it. He finds it fun. Everyone enjoys different things. I did what he describes for years and found it fun.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackharwood View Post
    So today I have finally made the push up to TH13 with my clan games rewards and am now starting the long grind of TH13.

I am currently at 4800 trophies but am wondering if it is better to drop down to a lower league to farm or to stay in the one I am currently in?

So basically I am asking, which is the best league/trophy count to farm at
    Titan is Really good place to farm but need to search for few mins