Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH13 Grind

I'm making enough loot that my builders have not been idle for more than an hour since I went up apart from 1 and I use him to deliberately drop gold and elixir on walls when I won't be able to claim the next star bonus. I am doing that entirely in Legend League. Bear in mind that at th13 you are looking at 12 to 14 days per building and 6 days per hero level so loot builds up pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Armyspaxe View Post
    Titan is Really good place to farm but need to search for few mins
    I agree, you can farm pretty much everywhere. I prefer to farm in legends over titans, though, since there is no wait and no loot lost on defense.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Using miners is really expensive though. I just wack out a bunch of goblins and quake spells, costs practically nothing each time and cook times are short. You can even one star with the vast amount of bases with THs next to walls on the outskirts, just quake out the walls and send the zerg in to pop it. I accidentally got promoted to Champ 3 doing that. Even using sneaky Goblins, the one off 50k is easily made back.
    i agree they're more expensive but the beauty of miners is, when the dead bases dry up or you find a 2m+ whale of a base, you can still go “all in” as long as you have a couple of heroes; also very useful in the 1st week of the season or when chasing events, etc, all with one very simple troop composition
    whatever