Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH13 Grind

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    If you are an active player or can pop in for quick raids multiple times throughout the day or pop training potions often, then farming dead/weak bases in the 1800-2800 range (give or take - follow where the loot takes you) will be a lot easier and faster than titans/legends. My TH13 walls are already maxed now as compared to legends player who still have quite a ways to go. Though this speed is not fast compared to other players as I had to do league matches and work on my 2nd TH13 account at the same time.
    Yep , 1800 to 2800 trophy range for smoking exhausted eagles.

I wouldn't call it a "grind" at least not in the negative sense, because I enjoy having stuff to raid for and upgrade. As for the best place, #1 is what is the most fun for you. I wouldn't focus on the speed to full max, I'd focus on what is most fun. If you really like using farming armies down low, do that. If you prefer more war like attacks up high, do that. Or, go back and forth. It won't be a "grind" if you enjoy it along the way.

If you don't have a strong preference and are looking for what will max it out fastest, as others have said it depends on how much you can attack every day. If you can farm a lot, way more than 8 attacks per day, you can get more loot lower than you can get in legends. This is useful if you plan to keep one builder free to work on walls.

If you can't attack that much, then I'd recommend staying in legends. You lose no loot on defense, get good loot on attacks and the bonus is high. You will have no trouble keeping 6 builders busy in legends.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

I will do the same and upgrade to TH13 after this CWL or after next CWL, probably. Masters 1 is where I am at, currently. Great for farming👍.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; October 28th, 2020 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Different people will have different preferences for where to farm.

Personally, I prefer to stay in Legends with my new TH13 - but I do have two others, so donate between the three of them. If you can't get CC donations as easily, Legends would not be a good place for a new TH13.

I would doubt that you will find really good enough loot below Crystal as a TH13, but TBH have never tried that, so can't be sure.
    With only 8 attacks, how much loot can you gain in a day at legends??
    whatever

Yes, masters range with superbarbs or supergobs, and storages fill up with 15-25 attacks. Never been in your shoes though so can’t compare to legends or titan.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDadVille View Post
    Loot is based on the strength of the base you hit and tied to the storages, mines/collectors have no effect.

Think max is around 500k g/600k e/ 7k de, plus league bonus 340/340/2400.

So can get around 840k/940k/9400 for each attack if you triple. Edit: Don't really have to triple, just need to get all storages and 70% + destruction.

Plus star bonus and the added benefit, you don't loose loot on defenses.
    Last edited by Warios; October 28th, 2020 at 07:08 PM.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by StanDadVille View Post
    I haven't had any problem keeping 6 builders busy and moving along walls. But if you want to grind faster Legends will cap you.

The reality is that loot is everywhere, just have to find the trophy range that suits your play style and raiding frequency.

The biggest benefit of Legends when you are grinding is you lose no loot on defense. and even though it doesn't really matter you can see how your base holds up to war type attacks since you see armies similar to war armies and all of your defenses function, even the ones on upgrade.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

The biggest issue, especially with my beloved Sup Gobs, is you can forget how to attack. I’ve been in game 6+ yrs with 6 Accts from one 10, 3 11’s, 12, soon to be new 13 (before Halloween). I have One Hive, Super Moose & Carbon Fin on the bookmarks to remind myself of Do’s/Donts/Watch for’s...

Centennial Club
    As many pointed out, do not think of this as a grind. Rather ask yourself what do you like - wholesome raid ending in a smashing three star? or raiding dead base collectors with sneaky goblins or barch?

I believe if you go by the first one, you wouldn't feel that the game is a grind. I stay in champs 3 to champs 1 and I love the farming here. You get dead bases as well (if you're into them) with often ~1m loot bases. Once I reach champs 1, I go back down to champs 3. I use either super witches or edrags to farm depending on what I'm farming dark or elixir.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhargav97 View Post
    As many pointed out, do not think of this as a grind. Rather ask yourself what do you like - wholesome raid ending in a smashing three star? or raiding dead base collectors with sneaky goblins or barch?

I believe if you go by the first one, you wouldn't feel that the game is a grind. I stay in champs 3 to champs 1 and I love the farming here. You get dead bases as well (if you're into them) with often ~1m loot bases. Once I reach champs 1, I go back down to champs 3. I use either super witches or edrags to farm depending on what I'm farming dark or elixir.
    That would still become grind with no fun. I think you are new to farming in champs.
    As said earlier, you will realise that master was much easier to farm but you will realise that later.