Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH13 Grind

TH13 Grind

So today I have finally made the push up to TH13 with my clan games rewards and am now starting the long grind of TH13.

I am currently at 4800 trophies but am wondering if it is better to drop down to a lower league to farm or to stay in the one I am currently in?

So basically I am asking, which is the best league/trophy count to farm at

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Different people will have different preferences for where to farm.

Personally, I prefer to stay in Legends with my new TH13 - but I do have two others, so donate between the three of them. If you can't get CC donations as easily, Legends would not be a good place for a new TH13.

I would doubt that you will find really good enough loot below Crystal as a TH13, but TBH have never tried that, so can't be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Different people will have different preferences for where to farm.

Personally, I prefer to stay in Legends with my new TH13 - but I do have two others, so donate between the three of them. If you can't get CC donations as easily, Legends would not be a good place for a new TH13.

I would doubt that you will find really good enough loot below Crystal as a TH13, but TBH have never tried that, so can't be sure.
    Thanks! Might stay up in legends for the time being as I am in a clan where I am able to get CC donations easily.

Also depends on how active you are.

If you are an active player or can pop in for quick raids multiple times throughout the day or pop training potions often, then farming dead/weak bases in the 1800-2800 range (give or take - follow where the loot takes you) will be a lot easier and faster than titans/legends. My TH13 walls are already maxed now as compared to legends player who still have quite a ways to go. Though this speed is not fast compared to other players as I had to do league matches and work on my 2nd TH13 account at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    Also depends on how active you are.
    Exactly farming more times a day in masters with super barb. (Without heroes) is a lot more than what one gets in legends.

Remember prefer to go for dead bases and hit that "next" a lot of times to get millions of loot everytime
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; October 28th, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

Pro Member
    There is no best league. There are so many factors to find the one that suits you best. You have done ok so far to reach where you are now. I think a major factor is how many times you will attack, the more often, the lower the league.
    Check out Fiddle Farm #PRP902RR - Jenny’s always welcome

It's just a game

I do the Masters to Gold trawl with S Gobs, then push back up to Masters with real troops..
    Dead bases most of the way down, with many around 400-500k G+E and 4-5k dark per hit for a 13.

As has been said tho, activity decrees the daily loot, but a builder kept back for walls is necessary for most fairly active players nowadays, whatever farming method is adopted.

I always say to my clanmembers.
    If you only attack 1-3 times a day, get as high as possible..
    If you attack more, then sitting lower would be better ( or if you have something to prove go to legends )...
    If you attack way more, then it probably doesn't matter where you farm as long as its not legends...

Currently "farming" legends with a full dark army just to get as much gold/elixer as possible ( and its a challenge )..
    I farmed to max using gobs/barch to drop cups.. and any other army to rise in cups ( champions to legends )

I can tell you that with a TH13.. If you go below crystal 3 you will have a hard time finding good loot.. ( not saying there isn't any )

Am in Master atm. Plenty of loot to be had, will generally be 6/700k of each per base, plus plenty of dead ones with over 1m and storages nicely outside.