Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games Rewards

  1. #1

    Clan Games Rewards

    When a clan gets the 50k points they should be able to claim their rewards.

  2. #2
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    138
    How would that work for people who haven't maxed out yet and could still earn the extra reward?

    Would be cool to get the rewards earlier but seems too complicated

  3. #3
    Pro Member LemonCream099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    655
    Clan games is for 6 days so that people have enough time to get the full 4 000 points and then 7 days afterwards to collect the rewards. Your idea kind of defeats the purpose of this. If people had a choice to collect them early while it did not affect those that take longer than that would be great.

  4. #4
    Millennial Club drekdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Drake passage , Antarctica
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCAdam View Post
    When a clan gets the 50k points they should be able to claim their rewards.
    This idea might seem good to only a group of people while others will most likely not find any benefit as there are lot of cons compared to the facilities you will get.
    And I myself disagree with this idea....

    What if my other clanmates have finished the CG and claimed the reward and didnít wait for me to participate? Where are my rewards?
    Well if you say I would get the rewards even for free as my clanmates did it on behalf of me, then what about the extra reward I would get for 4k? I donít get the chance to do so as I got online after a bit later the CG started. Wouldnít that be punitory to me? For this reason it wouldnít hold water.

    Many clans are found all over the globe where they donít reach the last tier because of several causes like inactive and insufficient members etc. and that's why the active members donít find the interest to participate in the CG of their own ones. They wait till the day before CG ends and finds clan where they can go for getting some kindness. If after reaching the 50k, any clan collects reward what happens to the others then who would need some generosity? That would be serious discouragement.
    Last edited by drekdx; October 28th, 2020 at 11:43 AM.

  5. #5
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by homer3142 View Post
    How would that work for people who haven't maxed out yet and could still earn the extra reward?
    Would be cool to get the rewards earlier but seems too complicated
    While I’m not fussed re this, of course getting them early would always be nice.

    Could be managed based on the following being achieved.
    ✅ Clan has maxed out the games (so we know everyone gets all rewards)
    ✅ Only players who have reached the 4000 (or maxed individual total) can claim early (again we know these players get all rewards and the bonus)
    ✅ Plays who have not reached the maxed player total, need to wait.

    This could be an effort to code however.

    Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 59| GW 28 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L6t | BK: 57 | GW 25 | Max Trophies: 3700+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L74 | BK: 70| GW 40 | RC: L20 | Max Trophies: 5000+

  6. #6
    Millennial Club maximooze007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    While I’m not fussed re this, of course getting them early would always be nice.

    Could be managed based on the following being achieved.
    ✅ Clan has maxed out the games (so we know everyone gets all rewards)
    ✅ Only players who have reached the 4000 (or maxed individual total) can claim early (again we know these players get all rewards and the bonus)
    ✅ Plays who have not reached the maxed player total, need to wait.

    This could be an effort to code however.
    I wouldn't mind their coding, like I use to before, but I 100% agree on your second and third point, this will motivate people to max out early if they want to get rewards early and on top that just to add a waiting time, the bonus will only be available once the CG ends. So everyone who reached 4k points can get those rewards early, bonus will available only in the end. I don't see any problems with this kind of approach in CG, one way or another, somewhere in the future there will be changes to CG.

  7. #7
    Crab Claw
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    335
    This game is all about patience. Wait the few extra days

  8. #8
    Senior Member chilepepper101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    275
    it would turn into a competition inside the clan because only like 12 out of the 50 clan members would get the bonus. it gives everyone else a chance to catch up and get the reward. its a clan effort, not competing eachother.
    Last edited by chilepepper101; October 28th, 2020 at 01:43 PM.

    played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop

    my main account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...0LCC2P/summary
    my second account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...LVR22VJLJ/army

  9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    it would turn into a competition inside the clan because only like 12 out of the 50 clan members would get the bonus. it gives everyone else a chance to catch up and get the reward. its a clan effort, not competing eachother.
    That might just be true if the developers were very stupid, but they aren't, so there is no way they would implement this in such a way that those who have not yet maxed out can't continue taking tasks until they do.

  10. #10
    Millennial Club maximooze007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    it would turn into a competition inside the clan because only like 12 out of the 50 clan members would get the bonus. it gives everyone else a chance to catch up and get the reward. its a clan effort, not competing eachother.
    How did it become a competition? The idea will just remove the waiting time and everything is very much the same?, I don't see the OP suggesting that the CG should end early.
    Last edited by maximooze007; October 28th, 2020 at 01:50 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •