Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graves for Builder base

Graves for Builder base

An idea that came up to me, An easier way to loot just from your own builder base. When your opponents troops die and space is around them, This will make a grave in your base but when the battle is over you will see a grave in your base. If you click on it you will get elixir.

Single units: 200 elixir............................................ ..Examples: SP
    Spawners: 150 elixir............................................ .....Examples: Dropship, NW
    tank troops w/ groups: 75 elixir..................................Examples: BG, BD, HG,
    low HP troops, less group per camp: 50 elixir...............Examples: CC, Bomber
    low HP troops, huge group per camp: 25 elixir.............Examples: BM, SA, RB
    Spawned troops: 0 elixir............................................ .Examples: Skeletons, Bats (maybe no grave)

The point of this is to slightly increase your elixir, an easy and new method to farm. Also, It's like a surprise for base owners
    Last edited by rusherford; October 28th, 2020 at 03:00 AM.

I'm against this idea because it makes it like the main village. I currently like how the builder base does not have this and keeps it more unique.

They probably didn't do this because they know people will just bot the game to lose deliberately and farm elixr non stop, and ergo get OTTO in rapid tings innit. I know that's what I'd be doing. Just never attack and profit.

Forum Superstar
    You don't lose loot from being attacked so why should you profit from it? Just seems like another give me more free thread.

The graves do exist in the battle replay, they just don't stay on the base for you to collect like the main village.

Since you can do unlimited attacks in BB, this idea would be totally exploited. People would do BB attacks all day, and it wouldn't matter how well they do, gravestones only appear based on what your opponent does. Free unlimited loot.

There is no way this happens unless they change the entire attacking setup to limit attacks to limit the potential loot here. Big no thanks from me

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    You don't lose loot from being attacked so why should you profit from it? Just seems like another give me more free thread.
    every troop is made of elixir. when the troop dies elixir explodes
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    The graves do exist in the battle replay, they just don't stay on the base for you to collect like the main village.

Since you can do unlimited attacks in BB, this idea would be totally exploited. People would do BB attacks all day, and it wouldn't matter how well they do, gravestones only appear based on what your opponent does. Free unlimited loot.

There is no way this happens unless they change the entire attacking setup to limit attacks to limit the potential loot here. Big no thanks from me
    It would take forever to do that tactic and Supercell can make it even.
    Last edited by rusherford; October 28th, 2020 at 08:52 PM.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    every troop is made of elixir. when the troop dies elixir explodes

It would take forever to do that tactic and Supercell can make it even.
    Did you mean to quote me because I don't know what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Did you mean to quote me because I don't know what that means.
    idk, How will I know if you didn't knew that. I quoted you because it would make sense for the graves to give give you elixir because lets just say that the tombstone consumed all the elixir from a troops that has died. like in home base. you don't get much loot in builder base and only given 2 builders in 9. maybe change the tombs to 10 elixir per tomb. and the "It would take forever to do that tactic and Supercell can make it even." was not quoted to you.

Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    idk, How will I know if you didn't knew that. I quoted you because it would make sense for the graves to give give you elixir because lets just say that the tombstone consumed all the elixir from a troops that has died. like in home base. you don't get much loot in builder base and only given 2 builders in 9. maybe change the tombs to 10 elixir per tomb. and the "It would take forever to do that tactic and Supercell can make it even." was not quoted to you.
    Loot is actually pretty well balanced in builder hall as it is. If you play optimally. I haven't had a problem keeping the builder busy on either base. One has been maxed for some time. One is bh9 with a lot still level 7. I dont have a problem with tombstones giving a bit of loot. Also don't see it making much difference.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Loot is actually pretty well balanced in builder hall as it is. If you play optimally. I haven't had a problem keeping the builder busy on either base. One has been maxed for some time. One is bh9 with a lot still level 7. I dont have a problem with tombstones giving a bit of loot. Also don't see it making much difference.
    I generally agree that there isn't a loot problem in BB for a normal progression. I just hit BH 9 starting from scratch about 4 months ago. I didn't know better at first and was upgrading everything, but from about BH 4 forward, I've only focused on upgrading things towards OTTO.

The key is patience (like everything with this game) and sometimes that means leaving your builder free for a little bit while you gain enough loot for the expensive upgrade. Once upgrade timers get long enough, you'll have enough loot for the next upgrade once the current upgrade is complete.

That said, would I like more loot, faster? YES! (insert greedy cackle)