Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War win/lose ration %

Trainee

Clan War win/lose ration %

When you look at a clan before you join a clan is there a way to see how many wars they have done?

If they have a public war log, that is your source for the info. Happy Hunting.

Look for there war log if they made it public. you can do this by clicking the war log on the clan profile.

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

Clash of Stats and cocp.it are 2 good sites for looking up clans.
    I do prefer cocp.it for looking at wars tho, since even if they have their log set to private, you can still view their win/loss if one of their opponents has an open log. just enter the hash tag and all will usually be revealed.
    Often use it to scout our opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostchill View Post
    When you look at a clan before you join a clan is there a way to see how many wars they have done?
    Do what most people do if log is private,
    JOIN AND LEAVE

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Do what most people do if log is private,
    JOIN AND LEAVE
    Wont work if the clan is at least a bit serious about wars.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; October 28th, 2020 at 10:29 AM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Clash of Stats and cocp.it are 2 good sites for looking up clans.
    I do prefer cocp.it for looking at wars tho, since even if they have their log set to private, you can still view their win/loss if one of their opponents has an open log. just enter the hash tag and all will usually be revealed.
    Often use it to scout our opponents.
    That's not actually correct. It can only track the wars against clans who have their war logs open and who are monitored by the site. As long as a clan has their war log closed, you can't determine any information about all the other wars that have taken place. There will often be substantial gaps in what it shows. You can use it as a general guide, but you can't use it to determine the actual win-loss ratio of a clan with a closed war log.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 749 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

If you are looking to join a clan based on win/loss ratio, the past 2-3 months are all you really need to investigate. If clan has a 30% over all win ratio from day 1 and have 1000 wars recorded, do you really care if they lost the first 550 of 800 wars? This would mean they then went on to win 150 of the next 200, and a recent win rate of 75%.
    So look them up on cocp.it, good chance it will provide the information you are looking for.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    That's not actually correct. It can only track the wars against clans who have their war logs open and who are monitored by the site. As long as a clan has their war log closed, you can't determine any information about all the other wars that have taken place. There will often be substantial gaps in what it shows. You can use it as a general guide, but you can't use it to determine the actual win-loss ratio of a clan with a closed war log.
    Right. I looked at my clan (we have a closed war log) the 5 recent wars it shows are missing several others that happened in between them.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    My bad Sharky.. Apologies for the misinformation..
    I was aware there are many wars you cant view the breakdown, but didnt realise their record would also be incomplete.
    Sorry bout that.

As an Edit, in order to make amends..
    a question for Samratulangi if he happens along.. Since it is currently his site.. For my own benefit more than others..
    If a clans last war is viewable, even due to the opponents open log, would that bring their ratio up to date eg current?

If so, then it would still give a good feel for an opponents ability in war (and would still give some value even if not I suppose)
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; October 28th, 2020 at 06:21 PM.