Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why did people change their name to the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Bhargav97 View Post
    Supercell never made an official statement that they do these bans afaik.

Anyways there's a simple solution to this which Supercell has refused to implement time and again - hide player name and player's clan till the attack is over for every legend attack.
    They don't have to make an official statement when we can see the accounts no longer exist the next season. As for your suggested change, I agree with you regarding hiding the player's name and clan until the attack is over. However, it isn't so simple because they would still work around it a bit by having decorations set up a certain way, so I'd remove those from the screen the attacking player sees too. That then leaves arranging actual buildings in a way to alert others "on the team" to who you are.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    They don't have to make an official statement when we can see the accounts no longer exist the next season. As for your suggested change, I agree with you regarding hiding the player's name and clan until the attack is over. However, it isn't so simple because they would still work around it a bit by having decorations set up a certain way, so I'd remove those from the screen the attacking player sees too. That then leaves arranging actual buildings in a way to alert others "on the team" to who you are.
    Upon some research I agree that yes those accounts do get banned.

And thanks for the other logical argument, hadn't considered that.

Reminds me of something earlier this year and late last year. Anyone know what happened to a certain Doctor and his lover?
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Reminds me of something earlier this year and late last year. Anyone know what happened to a certain Doctor and his lover?
    They are back. Will probably start pushing again, from next season.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Money matters
    +1 for this

Yes, seeing the leaderboards with same name

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Money matters
    In most part of life
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; October 28th, 2020 at 06:49 AM.

It would be a fight between the doctors and the new group, at the top of the leader boards from next season. Would be fun to see who wins, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    It would be a fight between the doctors and the new group, at the top of the leader boards from next season. Would be fun to see who wins, lol.
    Which new group ?

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Which new group ?
    The group of Chinese players with 0 defences.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; October 28th, 2020 at 07:20 AM.