Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ideas & ???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Upgrade times at the top haven't been reduced. It is the same as ever.
    No u r not right it has been increased only.As releasing more th there will be Upgrades which will take 30days too will u like the game then.Acc to me max a after every th release or any new level release the maxed building upgrade time should not be more than 14days.But now it is currently 18days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    This is correct. OTTO must stay in the dark world. To the op, freeing up master builder first gives you maximum flexibility. On my mini, I float him between the bases to clear obstacle and do walls while my other builders are busy. As someone who keeps a builder free for walls, adding a fifth builder to the team decreased my overall upgrade time by 25%. I don't see a need to add 10% discount to master builder and I certainly don't want him tied up like you describe.
    But what i mentioned is i dont think it was designed like this to leave an ongoing upgrade and after a Builder gets freed transfer his own Building upgrade to him and gets freed himself.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamthebestclasher View Post
    But what i mentioned is i dont think it was designed like this to leave an ongoing upgrade and after a Builder gets freed transfer his own Building upgrade to him and gets freed himself.
    Why do you think it might not be intended?

It is designed so that if there is a builder free on either base (and that is the base which currently has the Master Builder), then that builder can travel to the other base.

There is no way to distinguish which builder is which. If you have all 6 builders free, and start 6 builds finishing at different times, how would you know which one was the builder base builder?

I am quite sure SC intended it to work the way it does, anything else would have been unnecessarily complex for no real benefit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why do you think it might not be intended?

It is designed so that if there is a builder free on either base (and that is the base which currently has the Master Builder), then that builder can travel to the other base.

There is no way to distinguish which builder is which. If you have all 6 builders free, and start 6 builds finishing at different times, how would you know which one was the builder base builder?

I am quite sure SC intended it to work the way it does, anything else would have been unnecessarily complex for no real benefit.
    See ajax i am a little bit confused on seeing such reply from a mod.Your reply do clear something but also make me confused too.Master builder is the builder from the builder base right?It has different looks than normal builder thats why i can identify him.But whenever a normal builder finished its upgrade in my base it is shifted to master builders upgrade instead of being freed.Of course there is no way to distinguish between the other normal 5 builders but i can distinguish between master builder n a normal builder dont u?

See ajax i am a little bit confused on seeing such reply from a mod.Your reply do clear something but also make me confused too.Master builder is the builder from the builder base right?It has different looks than normal builder thats why i can identify him.But whenever a normal builder finished its upgrade in my base it is shifted to master builders upgrade instead of being freed.Of course there is no way to distinguish between the other normal 5 builders but i can distinguish between master builder n a normal builder dont u?
    I think what Ajax means is you dont pick which builder does which task. You pick something to upgrade, and a builder gets assigned to it. If you have multiple ones free, you dont make a selection to say ok normal builder I select you to work on upgrade A and master builder I select you to work on building B

When one frees up, its always the MB so you have the flexibility to move that builder back to BB.

What is your reason for wanting the MB to stay busy on the specific upgrade he is working on while a normal builder becomes free and available? What possible good can come from that?
    Last edited by MandoCoC; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:23 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    I think what Ajax means is you dont pick which builder does which task. You pick something to upgrade, and a builder gets assigned to it. If you have multiple ones free, you dont make a selection to say ok normal builder I select you to work on upgrade A and master builder I select you to work on building B

When one frees up, its always the MB so you have the flexibility to move that builder back to BB.

What is your reason for wanting the MB to stay busy on the specific upgrade he is working on while a normal builder becomes free and available? What possible good can come from that?
    I got that point but he also mentioned that you cant identify any builder among all the 6 not 5 that's why i got confused.By the was i think i was right in a way that master builder is clever and takes advantage of being master to say his disciples to complete his work ha ha😆😂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    1. You should be glad that SC even added a builder so that the master builder could travel. 6 builders is plenty.
    2. Upgrade times have been reduced drastically. Stop asking for more reductions.
    In this post have i mentioned anywhere for 1 more builder?I was just asking that why is that when upgrading all 6 buildings & it should be the normal builder whose upgrade finishes first but always the master builders get freed that was my question about master builder.And seeing no reply about the camp is a little disappointing?Those rocks become part of the camp then why they do get removed after its upgrading to level 11 it sometimes makes me mistaken to guees level of my camp.

In this post have i mentioned anywhere for 1 more builder?I was just asking that why is that when upgrading all 6 buildings & it should be the normal builder whose upgrade finishes first but always the master builders get freed that was my question about master builder.And seeing no reply about the camp is a little disappointing?Those rocks become part of the camp then why they do get removed after its upgrading to level 11 it sometimes makes me mistaken to guees level of my camp.
    My level 11 camps look almost identical to level 10 with the addition of a black brick added on each side to the part around the fire. I don't notice any missing rocks.
    Last edited by Piper139; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:13 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    My level 11 camps look almost identical to level 10 with the addition of a black brick added on each side to the part around the fire. I don't notice any missing rocks.
    Notice them while upgrading only