Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ideas & ???

Banned

Ideas & ???

Hey first i want to mention 2 things which i feel weren't designed to do so.
    1.When a builder upgrades a level 10 army camp it removes its stones.Its not a big thing but i mean the camp looks low leveled that time.
    2.Master builder is so clever.Whenever my any builder upgrade is off it is only the master builder who becomes free,for ex: i upgraded king with a builder but queen with mast r and king becomes free before queen then it is the master builder who becomes free not the normal builder.I feel it was not designed to do this.

Now the ideas
    1.Master builder 10% building boost in home village.As he is the master he should give 10% builder boost to only that building he will be upgrading.And one thing which can balance this is that we cant decide if our alk builders r free then this Building will be upgraded by master builder.This could increase players interest in builder base a little bit.
    2.Do something with the timing of the game.I mean now i have 4accs totally my choice player cr & brawl too.Have to do own work too.Actually now i have a LL acc too.So before i was playing 3 hrs a day coc,rest 1-1 each for the other 2.Now i have to play for about 10hrs due to legend league.Ofcourse not continues but take the builder base accs of each village too.The game has certainly increase the time we have to spend on the game.I mean just 2 years back i played coc 2 accs in 20-30 min per day.Was playing so well that i get to th10 easily.But after the updates and especially for the bigger timing upgrades i have to spend a lot time daily.Make it to 1hr somehow.And ofcourse the new town hall upgrades are taking 18 days which r much.A upgrade should max take 14 days.It makes the game boring too when we have resources but no builders.At this pace after 4 yrs we would see an upgrade taking 30 days also?I mean reduce only the timing and make it compatible for each player's timing some can spend hrs who r youtubers they earn from it but ppl like us who have to work too make it compatible too with them with the time spending.
    3.Ofcourse after reading my 2nd point most of you would suggest to delete my account.But would you if worked so hard spent lot of time would ever delete your account?So for this i have an idea too.Instead of deleting it permanently for free we can delete it for in game currency.Means that supercell could give in game currency in other acc like gold pass,gems,etc.in exchange of our time spent on the extra ACC.But this must be applicable for th10 & + bases as the actual time spending Basically starts from th10 now and should increase the min requirements for this as the upgrade timings reduce on lower ths.This could help me a lot i have spent a lot of time but not finding much time now cant play all accs if they exchange it for in game currency it would like all the time i have spent on that acc is transferred to my main account.Ofcourse the value will be decided by Supercell only.Becz deleting accs just due to time problem without any advantage is just waste of that time spent on the acc.only for th10+ bcz lower ths currently not need much time to max them so a player to get currency like this should not create new accs and fastly make it n sell it for game currency.I know they can give game currency bcz they create it just they put a lock on it which gets unlock after paying money to them.But as i know time is more precious too.Now i know many dont have such type of time issue but i have think it in my place that what would you like to delete your hardwork for free bcz of time problem not that you have no interest in game or for in. Game currency.Th10+ accs only.

Fresh Spawn
    SUPERCELL just recently added auto upgrade feature. You can just upgrade your minis to TH13, build the new buildings and leave them un-opened for atleast 90 days. This feature will start upgrading your base on its own although not as much as one can progress manually but still a nice way to upgrade minis for free. The game will use half of the resources generated in your drills and mines to upgrade your base so make sure they're max. Also this feature wont upgrade your TH in case you leave it below TH13. Also no new buildings will be constructed automatically!

BTW I am a returning player and just got my TH8 village maxed out when I returned! Also my BH3 was maxed!

Also you mentioned you are a legend league player so in case you or any of your clanmates are using Super Minions can you DM me your clan tag as I am trying hard to complete that event but I haven't got a single one yet. Any support will be greatly appreciated!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RBG2002 View Post
    SUPERCELL just recently added auto upgrade feature. You can just upgrade your minis to TH13, build the new buildings and leave them un-opened for atleast 90 days. This feature will start upgrading your base on its own although not as much as one can progress manually but still a nice way to upgrade minis for free. The game will use half of the resources generated in your drills and mines to upgrade your base so make sure they're max. Also this feature wont upgrade your TH in case you leave it below TH13. Also no new buildings will be constructed automatically!

BTW I am a returning player and just got my TH8 village maxed out when I returned! Also my BH3 was maxed!

Also you mentioned you are a legend league player so in case you or any of your clanmates are using Super Minions can you DM me your clan tag as I am trying hard to complete that event but I haven't got a single one yet. Any support will be greatly appreciated!
    Currently i am the only one who is using super troop in my clan and unfortunately it is super valk.But thats why if you could read my Game suggestions post i have told to make active super troop icon visible on profile photo.It will be helpful for lot of player.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1932463-Game-suggestions

Here is the link read the bottom ideas of this list.
    Last edited by Iamthebestclasher; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:12 PM.

Millennial Club
    1. You should be glad that SC even added a builder so that the master builder could travel. 6 builders is plenty.
    2. Upgrade times have been reduced drastically. Stop asking for more reductions.
    Squidward>spongebob

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    2. Upgrade times have been reduced drastically. Stop asking for more reductions.
    Upgrade times at the top haven't been reduced. It is the same as ever.

In some Hadrons like Kaons, strange D mesons, and other such Strange Particles.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Upgrade times at the top haven't been reduced. It is the same as ever.
    Yeah...

Before when heroes took 7 days people were in shock

But then as game progressed we got used to 7 days, 14 days etc
    But now it seems we are nearing 3 weeks of upgrade time per building.

Its already 2.5 weeks (or near about 15-16 days on avg) per building for upgrades now..
    Player Tag: #9YC8CL2C | Farm Tag: #92VP2V0Y
    Town Hall - 13 | My stats here || Farm Experience - 47
    Trying to keep up with all Supercell games - but time's always just not enough.
    YouTube Channel | Instagram Handle | Twitter Handle | Reddit Handle

"2.Master builder is so clever.Whenever my any builder upgrade is off it is only the master builder who becomes free,for ex: i upgraded king with a builder but queen with mast r and king becomes free before queen then it is the master builder who becomes free not the normal builder.I feel it was not designed to do this."

First off, it is O.T.T.O, not the Master Builder, whom can travel to the Main Base to assist with a normal build. Only time the Master Builder travels to the Main Base is for a Gear Up which requires a Master to do, you will never, ever, see the Master on the Main Base doing any other build. So in the cases you are referring to (upgraded King example), it is O.T.T.O, whom is working, not The Master.

I beiieve it was designed such intentionally, always free up O.T.T.O when able. He is the only builder whom can freely travel between bases, so he can be recalled as necessary. Imagine having O.T.T.O begin a 14 day build, and on day 6 have the other builders now free, but you now want O.T.T.O back on the other base for a second build, but can do nothing since he is committed for the remaing days.

So, idea #1 is invalid, you based it upon the wrong builder. It is O.T.T.O. And no he is not a Master, he, like all other builders, cannot do a Gear Up. A "Master Electrician" for example defines what they are certified to do, it does not define "how fast" they can do it.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:33 PM.

In some Hadrons like Kaons, strange D mesons, and other such Strange Particles.
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post

First off, it is O.T.T.O, not the Master Builder, whom can travel to the Main Base to assist with a normal build. Only time the Master Builder travels to the Main Base is for a [IIGear Up[/I] which requires a Master do, you will never, ever see the Master on the Main Base doing any other build. So in the cases you are referring to (upgraded King example), it is O.T.T.O, whom is not a Master.

I beiieve it was designed such intentionally, always free up O.T.T.O when able. He is the only builder whom can freely travel between bases, so he can be recalled as necessary. Imagine having O.T.T.O begin a 14 day build, and on day 6 have the other builders now free, but you now want O.T.T.O back on the other base for a second build, but can do nothing since he is committed for the remaing days.

So, idea #2 is invalid, you based it upon the wrong builder. It is O.T.T.O.

You are mistaken my friend.

O.T.T.O is the robot that stays at builder base.

It is master builder that travels via boat.

You might want to re-read the info screen of O.T.T.O hut.
    Last edited by StrangeQuark; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:29 PM.
    Player Tag: #9YC8CL2C | Farm Tag: #92VP2V0Y
    Town Hall - 13 | My stats here || Farm Experience - 47
    Trying to keep up with all Supercell games - but time's always just not enough.
    YouTube Channel | Instagram Handle | Twitter Handle | Reddit Handle

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeQuark View Post

This is correct. OTTO must stay in the dark world. To the op, freeing up master builder first gives you maximum flexibility. On my mini, I float him between the bases to clear obstacle and do walls while my other builders are busy. As someone who keeps a builder free for walls, adding a fifth builder to the team decreased my overall upgrade time by 25%. I don't see a need to add 10% discount to master builder and I certainly don't want him tied up like you describe.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeQuark View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    This is correct. OTTO must stay in the dark world. To the op, freeing up master builder first gives you maximum flexibility. On my mini, I float him between the bases to clear obstacle and do walls while my other builders are busy. As someone who keeps a builder free for walls, adding a fifth builder to the team decreased my overall upgrade time by 25%. I don't see a need to add 10% discount to master builder and I certainly don't want him tied up like you describe.
    Thanks, stand corrected then. Been so long that I transferred between bases that I got the two mixed up.