Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What is going on?

What is going on?

Is supercell locking the accounts that are played on more than one device I used to play with my account on 2 devices and today it is showing my account locked I have not shared the id with anyone

The only thing you can do is contact support. Nobody here on the forums will have more information. SuperCell Customer Support is outsourced to an external company.

Edit: for your information: I play quite a few accounts on several devices, and there are no issues so far on this end...
    Last edited by JusMe; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:35 AM.

I am just asking on what conditions they are locking the account I have not given my id to anyone I was playing on 2 devices was that the reason I have one more account I hope so that do not get locked

Quote Originally Posted by Aalok View Post
    I am just asking on what conditions they are locking the account I have not given my id to anyone I was playing on 2 devices was that the reason I have one more account I hope so that do not get locked
    Probably you have done something suspicious that made them feel you were sharing your account.
    But after all the exact cause is only known by support team.
    And that's why if there's any account related query you have to ask support.
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

That 'locking' you describe is usually done on a per account basis, since the reason an account is flagged, usually is checked by a person (from what Darian has shared here on the forums).

The information leading to a lock is only available from SuperCell and will never be disclosed here on the forums. I am not assuming you shared your account. I'm trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    That 'locking' you describe is usually done on a per account basis, since the reason an account is flagged, usually is checked by a person (from what Darian has shared here on the forums).

The information leading to a lock is only available from SuperCell and will never be disclosed here on the forums. I am not assuming you shared your account. I'm trying to help.
    Yes I have not shared my account and in support they don't give reply in English language I watched some videos in that everybody told that you have to change your language to French it is irritating

Yes I have not shared my account and in support they don't give reply in English language I watched some videos in that everybody told that you have to change your language to French it is irritating
    That's nonsense...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    That's nonsense...
    Nope I have tried it I get reply from french in English they close the conversation after 2 3 questions

And a agent reply after 5 days at first they asked which language do I prefer french or english so I wrote English they closed the conversation then

Not sure if you're serious...but I'll bite. Umm, why did they tell everybody to change their language to French? What did everybody say?