Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What is going on?

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    Not sure if you're serious...but I'll bite. Umm, why did they tell everybody to change their language to French? What did everybody say?
    They don't say to change the language but if your account is locked without any reason and if you want your account back I am sure you will try to do something so that you get reply

  2. #12
    Centennial Club KingDMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Aalok View Post
    They don't say to change the language but if your account is locked without any reason and if you want your account back I am sure you will try to do something so that you get reply
    What do you mean by "locked"? Are you getting this message, "Your account has been banned permanently"?

    If so...move on...

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    What do you mean by "locked"? Are you getting this message, "Your account has been banned permanently"?

    If so...move on...
    I also don't know I think I can recover it by contacting support

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    You can't post that here.
    Why I have not shared any personal information

  5. #15
    Centennial Club KingDMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Aalok View Post
    I also don't know I think I can recover it by contacting support
    That's your only option. The forum can't help and doesn't assist with account recovery.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    That's your only option. The forum can't help and doesn't assist with account recovery.
    I know just saying that why not they reply in English

  7. #17
    Centennial Club KingDMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Aalok View Post
    I know just saying that why not they reply in English
    I have no idea. Open a new ticket and try again. How do you know it's locked? What happens when you open the app?

  8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Darian[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under a Rock.
    Posts
    5,707
    The forums are not a method for support. If you are having account related issues, then keeping discussions with support is the only option. Please do not post support conversations on the forums as this is forbidden.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

    If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •