Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Decrease the price of skins

Unhappy Decrease the price of skins

The skins of heroes are quite costly (1500 gems) plz decrease them to at least 500 gems

Millennial Club
    After reducing to 500 gems,
    Next demand give it for free.
    Common it is very easy to collect gems now,
    At first they said they will never give skins for gems but later on they gave it because of F2P.Dont take it for granted.

Reduce requirement "at least 500 gems" it's already above the at least requirement so all good.
    You don't have to buy them.

As I see it, I am delighted that they are reoffering the skins which I suspected not to be available anymore in the first place. But someone couldn't be more happy to discover that they were actually reoffering it and it's only 1500 gems.
    I think offering it for only 1500 gems was quite generosity from SCs side which SC could preserve and make it a valuable material in their showcase, although they didn't.
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    but later on they gave it because of F2P.Dont take it for granted.
    Where have they said that, lol? Also,"Dont take it for granted"?

I am against OPs idea(or at least don't care about the price of skins) as skins are a waste of gems anyhow, but that reply made me laugh.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal751 View Post
    The skins of heroes are quite costly (1500 gems) plz decrease them to at least 500 gems
    Only if they return those extra 1000 gems which we spent earlier.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Where have they said that, lol? Also,"Dont take it for granted"?

I am against OPs idea(or at least don't care about the price of skins) as skins are a waste of gems anyhow, but that reply made me laugh.
    Just giving an idea.As players can buy skin from gp and for gems but those who buy those special skins at first after 1 year it becomes common so my suggestion is that after 1 year when that hero skin is available for gems it should get a gold pass logo on left of its level.I mean those who have bought it it would be a slightly useful to make those skins remain unique for them.Even being common to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamthebestclasher View Post
    Just giving an idea.As players can buy skin from gp and for gems but those who buy those special skins at first after 1 year it becomes common so my suggestion is that after 1 year when that hero skin is available for gems it should get a gold pass logo on left of its level.I mean those who have bought it it would be a slightly useful to make those skins remain unique for them.Even being common to all.
    No thanks. That would make the skin that you buy with gems seem as a much inferior item, especially after paying 1500 gems. I would rather keep the regular skins than that.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    No thanks. That would make the skin that you buy with gems seem as a much inferior item, especially after paying 1500 gems. I would rather keep the regular skins than that.
    Exactly,
    Why to make a skin look inferior if we buy with 1500 gems ? GP users already getting enough, I don't know why they come up with greedy ideas like hilighting name and all.

Millennial Club
    I think skin buying is SC's territory. Players will almost always demand that skins should cost less or be free.
    Squidward>spongebob