Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Th11 broken ?

Th11 broken ?

Is th11 competitive anymore ? Feel like almost anything we use turn out to be 3 star
    Yesterday I 3 starred few of my own base in an fc with half of the spells and troops, what are your thoughts on this ?
    Also introduction of zap witch was a nail to the coffin

Millennial Club
    My thought is that since we have TH12 and TH13, then TH11 will not be as competitive as how it was when it was first introduced. That is to be expected. But "broken" is something else differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    My thought is that since we have TH12 and TH13, then TH11 will not be as competitive as how it was when it was first introduced. That is to be expected. But "broken" is something else differently.
    When 1army works on all bases without any planning does that count towards broke ? Yes I' takinng about zap witch. Only value needed is both multies and spam a line of golem and witches

And yes I know its not competitive as it was introduced Thats was like 3 years ago.
    But I'm taking about the usual balance like when th11 was the highest th9 was not this broke
    Last edited by Aarjuna; October 27th, 2020 at 05:34 AM.

Millennial Club
    As and when new town hall will be getting introduced the lower town halls will become more and more easy to play .

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarjuna View Post
    When 1army works on all bases without any planning does that count towards broke ?
    On TH11 today, nope, it's not broken. As I said because we have TH12 and TH13 so from competitive stand point it has to be 3 starred quite frequently, easier, in most of the attacks.

Yes I' takinng about zap witch. Only value needed is both multies and spam a line of golem and witches
    So it does not work against all base design, as what you claimed on your first statement. And without planning? Do you believe any TH11 would seriously go in without planning and get 3 star against any TH11? Well, I don't. Any scouting time is planning. Unless you telling me you go to war without even scouting and deploy your troops as soon as you start a war attack.

You mentioned a strategy (zap witch), you mentioned the base need to have both multis (base reading), you also state your plan need to spam a line of golem and witches. I think that's too much of a "without planning"?

And yes I know its not competitive as it was introduced Thats was like 3 years ago.
    But I'm taking about the usual balance like when th11 was the highest th9 was not this broke
    Nope. My opinion is still that TH11 require more skill and planning than TH9.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; October 27th, 2020 at 05:55 AM.

Is th11 competitive anymore ? Feel like almost anything we use turn out to be 3 star
    Yesterday I 3 starred few of my own base in an fc with half of the spells and troops, what are your thoughts on this ?
    There are some strategy which can be quite powerful than other ones in any certain TH and you haven't mentioned any other strategy other than zap witch.

I learnt somewhere that zap witch is a good strategy to use in TH 11 although I haven't tried it by myself. But the other strategies that I used back in TH 11 weren't like that. Probably for the same reason it made you feel competitive at that time.

But as everything advances, we will find new troop levels, change in AI, nerfing and buffing etc. which are obviously the factors to determine the direction and pace of the gameplay.
    A few examples. Level 9 pekka didn't exist in 2017. But now you can take a level 9 pekka in CC compared to the ones you got in 2017. So won't it change the result even for a bit? Another instance is the AI change of heroes and troops. Archer queen and Warden AI are the most frequently changed one ig. So things have changed day by day.

And as Mercfovia said, TH 11 indeed requires planning.
    If you were in my clan you would find that intensive analysis are done even if the attack is of a TH 10. That said, the lower THs aren't dead and broken as you are thinking.
    I am assuming either you are too good attacker with the best efficiency possible in TH 11 or you are coincidentally 3 starring every TH 11, because of zap witch being overpowered.

Well it might be OP, but how can a strategy singlehandedly make a revolutionary change in TH 11? Why do you think it might have happened?

Broken might be stretching it, but TH11 sure did get extremely easy. My farming army for my mini is pekka witches bowlers, and I can just use the farming army in war and triple most bases. No zap used either.

That said, TH11 is quite irrelevant in war, and I do realize that the experience from my main account makes attacks a lot easier. Still, I have the feeling that witches are a bit overpowered at TH11. And I do like that :-)

When 1army works on all bases without any planning does that count towards broke ? Yes I' takinng about zap witch. Only value needed is both multies and spam a line of golem and witches

I see that army fail to get 3 stars often enough, but if you are so good with it that it isn't much fun, my advice would be to move on to th12 and leave th11 to those playing it for the first time.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Millennial Club
    Since almost the start of Clash, once you are no longer in the top 2 TH, it's extremely easy to 3 star your fellow TH.

The reason for this is that balancing is targeted for the top 2 TH levels. This creates some troops that are over powered at lower levels. Also things like the seige vehicles...which some TH's can't build but can be given.

Millennial Club
    Tbh i dont much care but try this
    Try taking troops and spells in cc maxed at th11 amd dont take siege(thats what it makes it broken i guess)
    I think it will be competitive then