Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LEGEND league trophies - Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I don't know why there is a discussion here about shields and searching bases when this is about legends where neither of those apply. Also, it is just plain wrong to suggest it isn't possible to get a perfect 8 attacks all for 3 stars. That happens quite a lot. Use that phrase relatively speaking, though. You have to remember we're talking about 750,000 legends players with 8 attacks every day. There are millions of attacks happening in legends. Yes, some of them get a perfect day. I've watched players do it live online myself. We've had forum users here in the past post their perfect day. The most common time when it happens is when a skilled player is low in legends, such as early in the season.

So, just because a player got a perfect day does not mean they are cheating. I'm not saying there isn't cheating in legends, there has been and probably still is, but that isn't proof of it.

Often when these numbers come up it is because people forget that they can start their attacks off at a point higher than 5000 on the first day because they start in titans as mentioned above.

Another common issue is when someone just hasn't logged in and their trophies didn't reset.

All that said, there were some numbers yesterday that I didn't see an explanation for. See the thread from yesterday that Phoenix linked above. It would be interesting to learn how that was possible and how it seemed it was two players from the same clan with very similar names that happened to have the two trophy counts that don't fit the usual explanations.
    You must have not read it all, the issue is -0 on defenses. Which is not possible or probable in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I am quite sure that those tying to manipulate the leader boards do. Either 100+ personally, or a group of close friends cooperating to run them.

It is the only way I can think of that they can manipulate the leader boards in that way. To be able to collude, you have to be able to match within your group.

Supercell banned a bunch of them a few months ago, but it looks like they may be back.

Hopefully another ban wave may be incoming before the end of the month.
    if this is the case, i think supercell should set a limit as to how many accounts a person can have(mabe 20-25) to prevent this kind of behavior or only allow one or 2 accounts per IP address to be in legends. sounds complicated and im sure it would be to add into the game, but if supercell did something like this they would have to do a ®thanos snap® every month or so

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

I have got 7-8 with 96% for the 8th before this last update that buffed offense. I do know it is possible offensively. However if you go ask 100+ active legends players who play in legends if they have had a -0 day I guarantee most are going to laugh at you. It's not possible defensively. Cheaters will always find loopholes it's not like it's supercells fault but doesn't negate that it is happening.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    So, just because a player got a perfect day does not mean they are cheating. I'm not saying there isn't cheating in legends, there has been and probably still is, but that isn't proof of it.

Often when these numbers come up it is because people forget that they can start their attacks off at a point higher than 5000 on the first day because they start in titans as mentioned above.
    Nobody is saying that a perfect day attacking is cheating, or that it isn't possible to get to a point (early in the first day) where you have more than320 trophies.

And just having zero losses to defence wouldn't by itself be evidence either, I am sure there are a few who just don't get attacked on the first day, every season. And others where every defence is zero stars (but that shows on the profile in the count of defences won)

But put the numbers taking no losses on defence are so small that the chances of "naturally" getting both a perfect day attacking AND a no-losses day defending (with 0 successful defences) is so remote as to be highly suspicious that collusion is going on.

The mention of searching and shields was just somebody forgetting how LL works, and can be ignored.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealkush View Post
    I have got 7-8 with 96% for the 8th before this last update that buffed offense. I do know it is possible offensively. However if you go ask 100+ active legends players who play in legends if they have had a -0 day I guarantee most are going to laugh at you. It's not possible defensively. Cheaters will always find loopholes it's not like it's supercells fault but doesn't negate that it is happening.
    a -0 day defensively is posisble, and with several hundred thousand players, I'm sure it happens. But it will be VERY rare.

You must have not read it all, the issue is -0 on defenses. Which is not possible or probable in anyway.
    How about instead of accusing me of not reading it at all, you just instead nicely point out I missed part of it like Ajax did? I was trying to respond to many posts in one and, yes, I made a mistake and thought that the reference to the impossibility was to the perfect day on offense, rather than a perfect day on offense combined with a perfect day on defense. While it is possible, it is highly unlikely. We often see zero cups lost on defense early in the day, which causes players to come here and question the totals. What we don't often see is still no cups lost on defense at the end of the day.

When you have two players in the same clan with trophy totals that don't seem to have an explanation, it certainly is cause for some questions. Those that think it is cheating should report it in-game.
    Last edited by 2222; October 27th, 2020 at 04:22 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

How about instead of accusing me of not reading it at all, you just instead nicely point out I missed part of it like Ajax did? I was trying to respond to many posts in one and, yes, I made a mistake and thought that the reference to the impossibility was to the perfect day on offense, rather than a perfect day on offense combined with a perfect day on defense. While it is possible, it is highly unlikely. We often see zero cups lost on defense early in the day, which causes players to come here and question the totals. What we don't often see is still no cups lost on defense at the end of the day.

When you have two players in the same clan with trophy totals that don't seem to have an explanation, it certainly is cause for some questions. Those that think it is cheating should report it in-game.
    I have been rude unintentionally all day, looks like I need to fine tune the wording. Sorry for that. Yeah I have they referred me to post the screenshot here so I did.

I have been rude unintentionally all day, looks like I need to fine tune the wording. Sorry for that. Yeah I have they referred me to post the screenshot here so I did.
    No worries. Hopefully, they are looking into it. They are unlikely to tell you either way, so all that can be done by the player is report and move on.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Lol, we still have a guy who hasnít logged back on and is still sitting at 5600 trophies, so thatís how that works....although with situations like this one, when you look at his profile it shows heís at 5000 cups without a badge.

In regards to the interesting case you all are referring to from yesterday, I got nothin...other than that nothing is won on day one, I imagine those accts are having a fun defense day today. Finishing first after day one has very little value beyond a screen shot.

To my knowledge, the true problem in Legend league is the win sharing at the top. Certain accts receiving help on defense is still a thing.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    Just my theory, or if anyone else has any possible explanation for where that +6 trophies could've possibly came from, please enlighten me
    The defense wins he got prior to signing up to Legends does count too.
    Assuming he have a lot of accounts in High Titan when season ends/begins, somehow they are able to match few accounts and attacks each other, purposely lose, then it causes the other accounts to rise high in Legends even before signing up to Legends. This could be done few times to inflate the trophy count obviously.

It's just a theory, unless somebody does come out with proof that they indeed do more than 8 attacks in a Legends day, so show the screenshot of Legends attack/defense log, that would be checkmate.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; October 28th, 2020 at 01:03 AM.