Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LEGEND league trophies - Day 1

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I can see a possible way to do it for one day, but not for multiple days, unless you seriously flood the system with several thousand accounts.
    Ajax that is exactly what is happening, If you really go into the game and look into it, as well as with last season. You can clearly see that it is the players with 25+ max bases. Sometimes there will be 2-3 clans full of the same name. My only logical thought process is that these are botters who have other accounts setup to search certain base names and end on them, but even then it would say 8 defenses. I have no idea how they are doing it, but I'm an honest man. I don't ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ or like to waste my time. I only noticed this cause I had -108 and +309 my first day of legends last month which is an outstanding day and I was nowhere near the leaderboard. I am not one to tell fish stories, I'm a grown man with 4 kids. I argued this to a fault with a friend of the game till I monitored it myself and saw that it is in fact true. Even last season Stephanie didn't start attacking till halfway through the season and still won...

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    they play every day. they 3 star most attacks. and they are active most of the time so they arent attacked so often and they use an unstoppable base layout. legends league is for the most committed to clash.
    That is not how Legends works.

    You get 8 attacks per day (assigned at the start of the day), and 8 opponents get assigned your base to attack. You and they can all attack with no regard to whether or not the target player is online, and indeed it is possible for several different players to attack simultaneously, because they are all attacking copies of your base.

    The only way I can see for them to avoid getting attacked (and it can only work for one day) is for a large number of accounts to all get into position, then all sign up together just after the regular matching has finished, so most will get matched against each other.

  3. #13
    Senior Member chilepepper101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    That is not how Legends works.

    You get 8 attacks per day (assigned at the start of the day), and 8 opponents get assigned your base to attack. You and they can all attack with no regard to whether or not the target player is online, and indeed it is possible for several different players to attack simultaneously, because they are all attacking copies of your base.


    The only way I can see for them to avoid getting attacked (and it can only work for one day) is for a large number of accounts to all get into position, then all sign up together just after the regular matching has finished, so most will get matched against each other.
    sorry about that, i forgot that they can attack you while you are online. however, the fact that they can attack you simultaneously is news to me.

    played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

  4. #14
    Senior Member chilepepper101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealkush View Post
    Ajax that is exactly what is happening, If you really go into the game and look into it, as well as with last season. You can clearly see that it is the players with 25+ max bases. Sometimes there will be 2-3 clans full of the same name. My only logical thought process is that these are botters who have other accounts setup to search certain base names and end on them, but even then it would say 8 defenses. I have no idea how they are doing it, but I'm an honest man. I don't ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ or like to waste my time. I only noticed this cause I had -108 and +309 my first day of legends last month which is an outstanding day and I was nowhere near the leaderboard. I am not one to tell fish stories, I'm a grown man with 4 kids. I argued this to a fault with a friend of the game till I monitored it myself and saw that it is in fact true. Even last season Stephanie didn't start attacking till halfway through the season and still won...
    i dont think these people(besides the bots if they are really there) have 100+ accounts, if thats what your suggesting.


    i know a lot of higher leveled players that have up to 20 accounts. i personally have 2 so far(th9 and 5) but once i reach th13 may make another.

    the reason behind all of these peoples extra accounts is that when your attacks are limited and you have nothing left to upgrade, it gets boring really fast, so having extras always keeps you busy.

    as for the bot accounts, i have no idea why they are making accounts by the clanfulls

    played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    i dont think these people(besides the bots if they are really there) have 100+ accounts, if thats what your suggesting.


    i know a lot of higher leveled players that have up to 20 accounts. i personally have 2 so far(th9 and 5) but once i reach th13 may make another.

    the reason behind all of these peoples extra accounts is that when your attacks are limited and you have nothing left to upgrade, it gets boring really fast, so having extras always keeps you busy.

    as for the bot accounts, i have no idea why they are making accounts by the clanfulls
    I have 15 accounts from th8-th13 legit farmed myself for so I completely understand. I can inbox you the clans they are in they have 2-3 full clans of the same name players being in the top 5. Don't want to individually call them out, it being illegal and all, however being actually achievable to get on rankings with solid play is the goal. Currently it is not. I fought this to a flaw that it was login discrepancies until last season I realized they fall under the parameters offensively but clearly are ghosting defenses somehow. gaining by almost exactly 300-320 per day. I'll screenshot the next day and post here I'll black out the names next time too.
    Last edited by Therealkush; October 27th, 2020 at 12:23 PM.

  6. #16
    I was given one idea from a clan mate that monitored it with me last month. It was almost as if they can still attack under shield cause my clan mate told me it was exactly 10 days of missed defenses. However, I tried to attack in legends under shield. It's impossible. Shield in legends are just a place holder.
    Last edited by Therealkush; October 27th, 2020 at 12:42 PM.

  7. #17
    Senior Member chilepepper101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealkush View Post
    I was given one idea from a clan mate that monitored it with me last month. It was almost as if they can still attack under shield cause my clan mate told me it was exactly 10 days of missed defenses. However, I tried to attack in legends under shield. It's impossible. Shield in legends are just a place holder.
    would it really be fair to be able to purchase a 3 day shield and then gain like 1000 trophies without losing one? i think its good that you cant attack with a shield. its like wearing titanium body armor while in a boxing match.

    played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    would it really be fair to be able to purchase a 3 day shield and then gain like 1000 trophies without losing one? i think its good that you cant attack with a shield. its like wearing titanium body armor while in a boxing match.
    No I agree with it completely. The way it is setup is completely fair and a great improvement overall for end game play compared to what it was, but that is essentially what some of these players have. I'll show you the same people's score when they have had adequate time to login and attack and defend for the day, and it will show that they got no defenses yet again. Somehow, I wish they would tell me at least cause I've been in legends well over a year as a max base and never had a single day with less than 5 defenses. It's just no convincing me that it happens for them multiple days in a row. Attacking has got easier since this last update but defending that much just isnt plausible despite your base design.

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    i dont think these people(besides the bots if they are really there) have 100+ accounts, if thats what your suggesting.
    I am quite sure that those tying to manipulate the leader boards do. Either 100+ personally, or a group of close friends cooperating to run them.

    It is the only way I can think of that they can manipulate the leader boards in that way. To be able to collude, you have to be able to match within your group.

    Supercell banned a bunch of them a few months ago, but it looks like they may be back.

    Hopefully another ban wave may be incoming before the end of the month.

  10. #20
    I don't know why there is a discussion here about shields and searching bases when this is about legends where neither of those apply. Also, it is just plain wrong to suggest it isn't possible to get a perfect 8 attacks all for 3 stars. That happens quite a lot. Use that phrase relatively speaking, though. You have to remember we're talking about 750,000 legends players with 8 attacks every day. There are millions of attacks happening in legends. Yes, some of them get a perfect day. I've watched players do it live online myself. We've had forum users here in the past post their perfect day. The most common time when it happens is when a skilled player is low in legends, such as early in the season.

    So, just because a player got a perfect day does not mean they are cheating. I'm not saying there isn't cheating in legends, there has been and probably still is, but that isn't proof of it.

    Often when these numbers come up it is because people forget that they can start their attacks off at a point higher than 5000 on the first day because they start in titans as mentioned above.

    Another common issue is when someone just hasn't logged in and their trophies didn't reset.

    All that said, there were some numbers yesterday that I didn't see an explanation for. See the thread from yesterday that Phoenix linked above. It would be interesting to learn how that was possible and how it seemed it was two players from the same clan with very similar names that happened to have the two trophy counts that don't fit the usual explanations.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •