Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LEGEND league trophies - Day 1

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1

    LEGEND league trophies - Day 1

    I don't seem to have a good grasp of how the top players are able to get so many trophies so quickly. Today is Day 1 of the new season and there is currently someone in first place with 5339 trophies. How is that even possible? A 3* gets you 40 trophies and you only get 8 attacks a day. 8 x 40 = 320. 5000 + 320 = 5320. They should be maxing out at 5320 trophies on day 1 and that's assuming that either no one attacked them or every attack was unsuccessful. I personally have already been attacked 7 times.

    Just not sure how every season there are people at the top with ridiculous amounts of trophies that seem impossible to be at already.

  2. #2
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,197
    As far as I know, if they haven't log on, their trophy count will not be reset to 5000. So it still shows their end of season trophy count. If you are looking for system loophole, then no, it's not wrong counting or bug, the maximum trophy one attack could get is still 40 trophy.

    Also, if the person already have more than 8 attacks, then the person didn't start in Legends league since day 1, they start in High Titan league, do some attacks, before reaching 5000 trophy then opted in to Legends for 8 attacks and therefore have more than 8 attacks in a Legends day.

  3. #3
    Junior Member KingDMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Also, if the person already have more than 8 attacks, then the person didn't start in Legends league since day 1, they start in High Titan league, do some attacks, before reaching 5000 trophy then opted in to Legends for 8 attacks and therefore have more than 8 attacks in a Legends day.
    Correct. The top 5 players, as of Day 1, were not in Legends League when the season ended.

  4. #4
    Pro Member Tonyla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    651
    We were pondering this question yesterday in my clan since the #1 player had 5384 trophies. He was definitely not glitched and had not played in the October legends season.

    Assuming that he started at 4999 trophies, the highest trophy gain he could theoretically obtain in the next hit before opting in to legends is 59 trophies. This means the max possible that he could've started the new season with was 5058 trophies.

    Now add the max possible 8x40=320 legends trophy gain in the new day. That would bring him to 5378 trophy, which is the max possible trophy gain that you could theoretically gain on your own on the first legends day.

    So 5384-5378= 6 extra trophies. Where did this 6 extra trophies come from? We were discussing this and it seemed the only possible explanation was trophy gain from taking defenses BEFORE opting in to legends. Now what are the chances that you would have a complete defense from a titans player at 5058 trophies close to the legends season reset?

    Actually not that unlikely when you consider that at the start of the season, the majority of the players topping the leaderboards had actually never played in the October legends season. So maybe there is some sort of collaboration and understanding going on where they are giving each other defenses and getting that tiny boost to start the legends season at #1

    Just my theory, or if anyone else has any possible explanation for where that +6 trophies could've possibly came from, please enlighten me

  5. #5
    Forum Hero Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    7,556
    Quote Originally Posted by gauvinma View Post
    I don't seem to have a good grasp of how the top players are able to get so many trophies so quickly. Today is Day 1 of the new season and there is currently someone in first place with 5339 trophies. How is that even possible? A 3* gets you 40 trophies and you only get 8 attacks a day. 8 x 40 = 320. 5000 + 320 = 5320. They should be maxing out at 5320 trophies on day 1 and that's assuming that either no one attacked them or every attack was unsuccessful. I personally have already been attacked 7 times.

    Just not sure how every season there are people at the top with ridiculous amounts of trophies that seem impossible to be at already.
    This gets asked literally every single month, as recently as yesterday. Search the forums before posting please: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...rophy-question
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    This gets asked literally every single month, as recently as yesterday. Search the forums before posting please: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...rophy-question
    https://ibb.co/6sqRZYm

    Here is proof, if any supercell staff member even bothers to read the validity of this. I've asked 250+ th13s in legends league not a single one has got +320 /-0 or -0 on defense in general. It's not possible and these people do it for multiple days. This is legitimately true. I can show you every day and supercell will continue to ignore either way.

  7. #7
    Senior Member chilepepper101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    260
    they play every day. they 3 star most attacks. and they are active most of the time so they arent attacked so often and they use an unstoppable base layout. legends league is for the most committed to clash.

    if i got a dollar for every thread about this exact topic, i would be more wealthy than bill gates.

    as this is your first post, i can understand why you posted this thread, but i suggest you read the following threads if you want to avoid entanglements with moderators!

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Rules-READ%21

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...POSTING-%2A%2A

    reading these will help you keep your nose clean on here and it will make a good impression on other forumers!

    played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop

    my main account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...0LCC2P/summary
    my second account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...LVR22VJLJ/army

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    they play every day. they 3 star most attacks. and they are active most of the time so they arent attacked so often and they use an unstoppable base layout. legends league is for the most committed to clash.

    if i got a dollar for every thread about this exact topic, i would be more wealthy than bill gates.

    as this is your first post, i can understand why you posted this thread, but i suggest you read the following threads if you want to avoid entanglements with moderators!

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Rules-READ%21

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...POSTING-%2A%2A

    reading these will help you keep your nose clean on here and it will make a good impression on other forumers!
    My base hasn't been 3 stared in over 3 months in regular attacks, and there is no where near -0 or any base design that will win defense every time especially the clear cut easy to view thing right there in front of your face. The statistic 0 defenses how you guys try to argue the fact that the top In global is ran by cheaters is appalling
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:34 AM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealkush View Post
    My base hasn't been 3 stared in over 3 months in regular attacks, and there is no where near -0 or any base design that will win defense every time especially the clear cut easy to view thing right there in front of your face. The statistic 0 defenses how you guys try to argue the fact that the top In global is ran by cheaters is appalling
    I don't really care about what you think either, you're just like supercell after I've already showed this to them in support. They can't do anything about it obviously, so just anyone with a brain trying to compete in legends just don't. You're trying to compete with people not getting attacked at all for multiple days.
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:35 AM.

  10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealkush View Post
    I don't really care about what you think either, you're just like supercell after I've already showed this to them in support. They can't do anything about it obviously, so just anyone with a brain trying to compete in legends just don't. You're trying to compete with people not getting attacked at all for multiple days.
    I can see a possible way to do it for one day, but not for multiple days, unless you seriously flood the system with several thousand accounts.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •