Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friendly challenges

Friendly challenges

Can we eliminate the 24 hour wait after redoing base layout fir friendly challenges in clans? The base can be used in war or home base right away. Would be good to give that option right away too.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee0426 View Post
    Can we eliminate the 24 hour wait after redoing base layout fir friendly challenges in clans? The base can be used in war or home base right away. Would be good to give that option right away too.
    The reason it's there is so we cannot copy war opponents base and practice it. So no they will not remove cool down.

Centennial Club
    The friendly challenge cooldown will possibly never be removed as it could be one of the things that can actually be game 'breaking'
    As Everyone will coppy opponents base and try to hit it 'n' number of times in friendly challenges and thus most probably 3 staring in wars as trap placement and defencive cc are only thing that would be not known

I get that when in war that’s unfair! There are quite a few that are copied after world championships. You see opponents using them and people in clan might have them also ... happens. It would though be a nice IMO and a improvement inQOL if your clan isn’t in war to try new bases in an FC. I think I’ve had a good idea just now for th13 layout and no idea if it’s ♥♥♥♥ or good and have to wait a day!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybdub View Post
    I get that when in war thatís unfair! There are quite a few that are copied after world championships. You see opponents using them and people in clan might have them also ... happens. It would though be a nice IMO and a improvement inQOL if your clan isnít in war to try new bases in an FC. I think Iíve had a good idea just now for th13 layout and no idea if itís ♥♥♥♥ or good and have to wait a day!
    Whether you are in war or not is immaterial. Imagine I have two accounts, one is war and one in a different clan that is not in war. I copy the base to my nonwar account, I set it up fro challenges right away, learn how to triple it and then go back to my war account and triple your base. Not happening. Thanks to those who would like to cheat, this is the way it has to be.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:26 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

I think if you just 3 star any max th13 .... then my hat is off to your sir!

Forum Elder
    I think if you just 3 star any max th13 .... then my hat is off to your sir!
    Huh? No one has said that. The example I gave is why SC should never allow less than 24 hours. If it was less than 24 hours then there are many who would cheat to get consistent triples.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:32 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

You said learn how to triple it! It takes me just over 30 minutes to build a base from YouTube. Then if you are saying you can learn to triple it! Well like I said I’m not sure I could learn without a huge amount of time and effort! I love the game but I couldn’t be ♥♥♥♥♥ doing that! Yeah I get that people will cheat! Anyways I just wish I could share my Ideas quicker with my clan!

Millennial Club
    You said learn how to triple it! It takes me just over 30 minutes to build a base from YouTube. Then if you are saying you can learn to triple it! Well like I said Iím not sure I could learn without a huge amount of time and effort! I love the game but I couldnít be ♥♥♥♥♥ doing that! Yeah I get that people will cheat! Anyways I just wish I could share my Ideas quicker with my clan!
    Over 30 mins for a base building i guess we can make like 10 hit means 10 different entries/10 different strat
    I bet most of players from a war clan will triple 1 base in 10 hits
    Last edited by RH69; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Over 30 mins for a base building i guess we can make like 10 hit means 10 different entries/10 different strat
    I bet most of players from a war clan will triple 1 base in 10 hits
    That would be an interesting stat!