Thread: Supercell id is not working properly

Supercell id is not working properly

Hi, after numerous attempts to register through Clash of Clans, registration finally worked through Clash Royale. Now trying to connect CoC to the ID, it says that account is unknown. I did get a 6 digit code to enter. But when I enter the code the error pops up.

how can I get access to my village again?

closing the app and reopening didn’t work.

thx

90A068A2-17EB-4FD1-BA37-A23EE5AE7669.jpeg
    Last edited by FozRimores; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:34 PM.

Have you ever saved your village with supercell id?
    Did you use the correct supercell id?
    Is your village permanently banned?

Hi, I had a supercell ID since April. Always used the same email address. Never had issues loading the correct village. I don’t know what you may mean different with whether I saved the game with supercell.

Today for the first time, it starting saying “visitors need a break” then the new login windows showed up. As I had a supercell ID, I clicked login. That’s when access was no longer available.

now every time it suggests to login with my village town hall 13, but login shows the account error, even though I do receive a code...
    Last edited by FozRimores; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:45 PM. Reason: Text errors edited

Maybe try clearing cache or delete/download the game.

I deleted the game and downloaded it again. Still the same issue.

email address is confirmed by supercell to be activated, but after entering the code the same error pops up...

Do you know your playertag or clantag? Then search in clashofstats.com for your village or ask your clanmates (if you have contact to them out of the game) if they can see your village.
    If it is not visible anymore then it is maybe banned.🙄
    If it is visible then you may contact the ingame support.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by FozRimores View Post
    Hi, I had a supercell ID since April. Always used the same email address. Never had issues loading the correct village. I don’t know what you may mean different with whether I saved the game with supercell.

Today for the first time, it starting saying “visitors need a break” then the new login windows showed up. As I had a supercell ID, I clicked login. That’s when access was no longer available.

now every time it suggests to login with my village town hall 13, but login shows the account error, even though I do receive a code...
    If you received an unlock code from SC player support, entered it, and are still having issues, you need to contact support again. You can also do as Wotan suggests and try CoS to see if you are banned but it doesn’t sound like that is the case to me. When you contact support again make sure you give a clear explanation of what’s happening and include any prior ticket numbers or whatever they give you. Good luck. Cheers.

Sadly, your account seems to have been scammed/phished. Try to recover the account through support.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:11 AM.