Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What town hall levels in the clan

Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    Thats a good point to use the war screen. Only 30 in this war, but definitely a good start using that screen.
    And yes, its my concern, hence my question
    I haven't been clear enough in my response, and I responded from one of our clans where NO war was going on. My bad for not adding it could be done when not in war to get that overview you were requesting (check my 'double swords' 'start war' part though). The screen you get is this (it does show all TH levels in the list):

Of course it's great everything is settled now with CoS...

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    check the war screen in your clan (double sword, then start war) - all TH are there with a picture.... from what you write you should have access to that screen since you would be (co) leader? Otherwise it's none of your concern who does what in clan games ...
    Not everytime
    It doesnt work always i have a 13 in myclan which is midmax 13 but when war is spinned it shows 12 icon while searching for war same with a th9 it shows th8

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Not everytime
    It doesnt work always i have a 13 in myclan which is midmax 13 but when war is spinned it shows 12 icon while searching for war same with a th9 it shows th8
    You haven't checked my comment right above yours?

What's the easiest way to see what town hall levels everyone in the clan is?
    I want to see who can, but hasn't yet participated in clan games.
    I tried some of the API sites, but the TH levels show unknown.
    I know its not available in game (boy that would be a welcomed change to have in the My Clan tab), so any alternative ways vs looking at them 1 by 1 would be helpful advice

Thanks!
    I use the command getweights with the discord bot called minion bot. That shows every th-level and the heroes of every clanmember.
    For showing who hasn't (or has and how many points) participated in clangames I visit the site cgleech.tk. But you have to start the records. That means you can watch the details tomorrow for the running cg.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    You haven't checked my comment right above yours?
    I did saw your comment but as i said theres a 13 in my clan which is shown as 12 during the spin
    Just imagine that no 9 base which shows th12 there during spin being th 13 in real coz thats what happens in my clan
    This is what i meant
    the guy mike is midmax 13
    Last edited by RH69; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:58 AM.

I can see that there are another 15 clanmates who are at least TH6 who have not participated at all yet.
    It would be nice if those who are eligible, but have not participated, were in the CLAN tab with zero, or maybe a "-" to differentiate a zero being someone who at least started a challenge and failed vs someone who hasn't even tried anything yet.
    1) pretty sure that when someone starts a challenge and doesn’t complete - it shows then as 0 pts with no working challenges.

Also, if your clan has discord, and has the bot plug in enabled, there is a bot shortcut *cwl roster #enterCLANtag. We use it to see what we are up against and plan when we can put in the weaker 12’s so they max stars. Lots of other great commands to make Leaders’s life easy.