Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What town hall levels in the clan

What town hall levels in the clan

What's the easiest way to see what town hall levels everyone in the clan is?
    I want to see who can, but hasn't yet participated in clan games.
    I tried some of the API sites, but the TH levels show unknown.
    I know its not available in game (boy that would be a welcomed change to have in the My Clan tab), so any alternative ways vs looking at them 1 by 1 would be helpful advice

Thanks!

check the war screen in your clan (double sword, then start war) - all TH are there with a picture.... from what you write you should have access to that screen since you would be (co) leader? Otherwise it's none of your concern who does what in clan games ...

Thats a good point to use the war screen. Only 30 in this war, but definitely a good start using that screen.
    And yes, its my concern, hence my question

Clashofstats.com look up you clan there and you will see all clanmates TH Lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by 63S10H8 View Post
    Clashofstats.com look up you clan there and you will see all clanmates TH Lvl.
    I've tried clashofstats and clash.ninja and neither give me TH
    On clashofstats there is a sort option by Town Hall, but it only shows my town hall and one other, but not everyone

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    On clashofstats there is a sort option by Town Hall, but it only shows my town hall and one other, but not everyone
    Once you click on each of them, it will show from then on. A little tedious the first time, but then you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    Try to Refresh Members Data, and the whole clan should show (on COS)..
    The list sort choices are extensive on that site (15 choices for formatting the list)

Maybe a first time visitor could have some problems, or if your war log is set to Private.
    But I use the site regularly, and only problems I get is in navigating adverts.
    Good site.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Once you click on each of them, it will show from then on. A little tedious the first time, but then you have it.
    Yes! Thank you! Tedious but not terribly time consuming and now its all there

Thank you to the others too with the helpful info and links

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Otherwise it's none of your concern who does what in clan games ...
    Not sure why you would think its “none of His concern.” Until we max the rewards, I want every member encouraging the others to get in the game. Once we max, I want them pushing each other to 4K and the additional reward. That only helps the clan.

Incidentally, OP’s ask was originally what TH they were, but bc he wanted to see who was in the CG’s.

If you click the CLAN tab in the Clan Games, you will see where every one is toward Max & if anyone is working on a challenge. Click the timer clock there will tell you the challenge they are working on

Quote Originally Posted by Gorf View Post
    Not sure why you would think its “none of His concern.” Until we max the rewards, I want every member encouraging the others to get in the game. Once we max, I want them pushing each other to 4K and the additional reward. That only helps the clan.

Incidentally, OP’s ask was originally what TH they were, but bc he wanted to see who was in the CG’s.

If you click the CLAN tab in the Clan Games, you will see where every one is toward Max & if anyone is working on a challenge. Click the timer clock there will tell you the challenge they are working on
    Yeah, his anecdotal assumption about why I'm asking and my concerns were just totally unnecessary. But what else can you expect on forums

The CLAN tab you mention does help tell me who already has participated. Now that I got the info I was looking for from clashofstats, I can see that there are another 15 clanmates who are at least TH6 who have not participated at all yet. That info is not obtainable anywhere in the game without some work. I knew there were a bunch, but didn't know exactly who or how many until now.

It would be nice if those who are eligible, but have not participated, were in the CLAN tab with zero, or maybe a "-" to differentiate a zero being someone who at least started a challenge and failed vs someone who hasn't even tried anything yet. I know that's more for the ideas section vs here, but this thread did help me get what I was looking for!