Thread: Th8 (soon to be 9) looking for lvl 10 clan

Fresh Spawn

Th8 (soon to be 9) looking for lvl 10 clan

I'm looking for active adult clan, lvl 10..I'm th8, but will be th9 today...I'm very active, loyal, active donor, not a noob..I wouldn't label myself as a veteran, but I've been clashing for about 5 years now off and on...wanting a clan that's willing to let me participate in cwl, and stay awhile..please invite me to your clan, thank you for your consideration...amok, player id #QOG2UC89Q...
    Last edited by Amok123; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:54 PM.

Centennial Club
    Cavebears, The Oldest Member Of The Bear Family, Is Looking For New Members

Finding a new clan is like looking for a new home. You want it to be a fun place where you feel welcome and your skills both as a farmer and warrior are appreciated.
    Hereís where Cavebears comes in..
    We are the oldest of the Bear Family clans with a focus on activity and participation.
    Being active in chat, having fun, donating, building skills and warring with your fellow Cavebears is what to expect when you enter the Cave.
    We are very social and like nothing more than settling down by the fire, wrapped in our furs and sharing a skull cup of mead while discussing our victorious plunders.

Rules:

-This is the link to our Group Me room: You're invited to join my group "Cavebears - So...You Want To Be A Bear?" on GroupMe. https://groupme.com/join_group/27164222/V0sj0e
    -Mature members only (18+ recommended)
    -No profanity, or racial/gender slurs (if it isnít on prime-time TV, donít say it)
    -Be active in chat
    -Donate to all requests before requesting your own troops
    -Do not ask to be made an elder. Period.
    -BE NICE!!! Respect your clanmates at all times!
    -No clan hopping. Once youíre in the Bear Family, youíre in for life. Transfer within our sister clans for one week or longer is permitted with permission from a clan leader or Guardian.

Wars:
    -War on Mondays and Thursdays
    - War Clan Castles are filled as a team.
    -Both war attacks are compulsory.
    -ďIf youíre green youíre in"

If you have questions please feel free to send me a PM or join our Group Me room and ask over there.

So if you like to donate, chat, and drink mead, come join us!
    and be sure to mention Thor in your join request!

Group Me link: You're invited to join my group "Cavebears - So...You Want To Be A Bear?" on GroupMe. https://groupme.com/join_group/27164222/V0sj0e

OR apply ingame with "LK forums" in your join request.

Centennial Club
    We are a level 9 clan, to be honest we have only few active players... We can give you co leadership and you'll be able to take decisions and kick or keep players...
    We do need active players and co leaders for our clan...

Clan name Singularity
    Clan tag #CRGRGU2G