Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fall 2020 Sneakpeak

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    Fun fact, parrots eats peanuts
    yessss I thought of that too! Now the parrots just need to be on the main farm like the cats,dogs,horses and will get peanuts as food
    Yes yes..i love that idea

one more thing I thought about was that I doubt somehow it will be for sanctuary since til now we always had the „parents“ couple and sometime later the „babies“ and to me the pic looks like a baby so dunno..
    Last edited by carlie82; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:28 PM.

Pro Member
    Does anyone remember when Nick would post sneak peeks? Or when it was posted in game- right where the news about derbies, events etc is posted?

I wrote to support, and they oooed and awwwed over what a great idea this was.... have I lost my mind?

Kathy

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    Does anyone remember when Nick would post sneak peeks? Or when it was posted in game- right where the news about derbies, events etc is posted?

I wrote to support, and they oooed and awwwed over what a great idea this was.... have I lost my mind?

Kathy
    We post sneak peeks in the inbox when we post sneak peeks on social media! This "teaser" was only for social media as the inbox is a one-way service (you can't comment on posts / articles). More to come soon..

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    We post sneak peeks in the inbox when we post sneak peeks on social media! This "teaser" was only for social media as the inbox is a one-way service (you can't comment on posts / articles). More to come soon..

Cheers,

Nick
    I'd like to suggest Team Hay Day post Sneak Peeks in our inboxes with a link to the HD subforum so we may discuss the eggciting news.

And we'll find out how robust the servers hosting the forums are since that memorable day in 2015.

"Most users ever online was 182,725, December 4th, 2015 at 04:25 PM."
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:21 AM.
    Humbly playing my part to recruit new Clashers.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12707285

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    I'd like to suggest Team Hay Day post Sneak Peeks in our inboxes with a link to the HD subforum so we may discuss the eggciting news.

And we'll find out how robust the servers hosting the forums are since that memorable day in 2015.

"Most users ever online was 182,725, December 4th, 2015 at 04:25 PM."
    Not a bad idea but there are a couple of problems - where to link non-English speakers? It would work only for English speaking players who have an account on the forums. We do post them also here on the forums, like I just did: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...6#post12699796

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

Cheers,

Nick
    Thank you Nick, for clearing that up! Lol I thought I had been imagining it!

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    k

The above picture reminds me of an amusing story in which zoo officials separated five parrots which were encouraging each other to curse at visitors to their delight.
    I actually think it looks like a helicopter flying through the sky when you watch the 10 second clip. Maybe fly from the town beach to another new area.

No 1st sneak peak then? - just the previous coming soon image?
    Farm 270 - Town 92
    Barn 14,800 - Silo 13,650
    54 Scrolls to go!
    kik: perky76

So its not a parrot but baby chickens

Anybody have any thoughts when the fall update will actually land?
    Farm 270 - Town 92
    Barn 14,800 - Silo 13,650
    54 Scrolls to go!
    kik: perky76