Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fall 2020 Sneakpeak

Pro Member
    Waaaa.... I am so not good at waiting! Lol.... can't even have Christmas presents under the tree... because I can't help peeking!

Please alleviate this old womans stress! Hahahahehehe

I also can't wait haha. . .I hope that the update will come next week!
    Last edited by Piano143; November 19th, 2020 at 08:41 PM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Waaaaait for it, waaaaait for it...

Cheers,

Nick

A part of me wants Team Hay Day to release the Fall update after December 1, 2020. Please grant me this wish for Christmas, Saint Nicholas aka Nicholas the Wonderworker.

But I believe in Santa and don't want more coal this Christmas. I'm expecting a substantial delivery of coal from Santa to power my emergency power generator.

More snarky er naughty than nice this year,

Lynn
    November 19, 2020

P.S. :-) for those who need it.

EDIT: Just looked at my calendar and Winter will start on December 21, 2020.

EDIT2 on November 26, 2020: The Winter Update was published on November 23, 2020. The optional update was released today.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...2020-Update%21

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-Fall-2020%21
    Last edited by LynnK2015; November 27th, 2020 at 03:21 AM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Zikura View Post
    This update is totally different from velly update, valley is free to play game mode this update is something related real money. So no chance of giving short season
    There is a free to play option with the Farm Pass, as explained here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-Farm-Pass%21

It sounds brilliant - I can't wait...
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 20th, 2020 at 01:22 PM.

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Waaaaait for it, waaaaait for it...

Cheers,

Nick
    ok, I will. Must say after I watched the video, my reaction was “you have got to be kidding me”. So I can wait a long time and probably not be disappointed. Just me, but I found very underwhelming for the way I like to play.

I would not like to be negative..

But I really dislike the big farm animal clothing/decoration button (that you need really rare) next to harvest and feed buttons that you need all the time.

No info what the gorillas will eat. Will this solve peanut problem? And if that's the solution, we'll need to wait few months more to people collect their puzzle pieces.

Valley is paused.

No new land areas? And I thought that there would be some new products? Maybe I just remember wrong something about new taco products.

Farm pass season not yet started but let's hope it's a really exciting feature. Even the free version of it.
    Last edited by zetis; November 23rd, 2020 at 01:59 PM.

I can't get Hay Day to run. It starts up, it starts zooming into the bulletin board as usual, then crashes.
    Level 215

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I can't get Hay Day to run. It starts up, it starts zooming into the bulletin board as usual, then crashes.
    I had the same problem. Uninstalled the game and reinstalled. Then I rebooted my device. All is well, no crashes.
    Last edited by DHMcD; November 23rd, 2020 at 01:57 PM.

The update is in!

I had a few very interesting .....bugs, shall we say.

As the other comments say, the valley is paused and the farm pass season hasn't started yet. It looks like there isn't any new deco, new machines, or new crops either -- but I may be wrong, or they may not have put those in yet.

** 2 minutes after posting this and we are already under maintenance again. We'll see what comes of it!
    Last edited by KSmith69; November 23rd, 2020 at 02:00 PM.

And servers under maintenance. Maybe they're fixing the problem.
    Level 215