Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: For the first time in years i got revenged in Legends league

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by shepherdgirl View Post
    OP wow that’s amazing... really rare esp on season start day!!!

    I forgot it was first day of season today. I actually got matched a TH11 (!), and I almost ended the attack thinking I was on the wrong account ... don’t know what stopped me, I was literally within a millisecond of hitting 'end battle' and somehow was able to pull my hand away just in time.

    Made a whopping 299k gold, 344k elix, and 3,040 dark from that 3-star attack, lol.
    One of mine got matched to a TH10! First time I've hit one of those in Legends.

    But all 3 of my accounts got hit for at least one triple - always harder on the first day. They are all safe for today though, not getting relegated from Legends.

  2. #12
    Millennial Club drekdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Drake passage , Antarctica
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    One of mine got matched to a TH10! First time I've hit one of those in Legends.

    But all 3 of my accounts got hit for at least one triple - always harder on the first day. They are all safe for today though, not getting relegated from Legends.
    Are you having any TH 11 of yours in LL right now?
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .


  3. #13
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    691
    I found an 11 also today. Been doing my 2nd time around in legends (last time I was a TH12), it’s better now as a TH13 but with many defences only at TH12 maxed its still not easy to get good some good defence low stars, was happy with end of season +217.
    Never had the same guy on both sides that I have noticed.
    No Queen this week... see how long I last now.... ��

    Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 59| GW 28 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L6t | BK: 57 | GW 25 | Max Trophies: 3700+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L74 | BK: 70| GW 40 | RC: L20 | Max Trophies: 5000+

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Are you having any TH 11 of yours in LL right now?
    No. I have never reached LL with a TH11. I did several times get there with my 3rd account when it was TH12, and managed to stay there for a few weeks with that.

    I miscounted yesterday somehow. The bottom one wasn't safe, and is now in Titans. I thought it had only one defence left and was more than 40 above the demotion point, but was obviously wrong

    Never mins, I'll get it back to Legends well before the end of the month, so the Season bank loot will be safe.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No. I have never reached LL with a TH11. I did several times get there with my 3rd account when it was TH12, and managed to stay there for a few weeks with that.

    I miscounted yesterday somehow. The bottom one wasn't safe, and is now in Titans. I thought it had only one defence left and was more than 40 above the demotion point, but was obviously wrong

    Never mins, I'll get it back to Legends well before the end of the month, so the Season bank loot will be safe.
    How many year did it took to u to reach first time ever to legend league for the first time in any acc.For me i have hit only from 1 acc yet & have been playing from 2014.

  6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    I never even tried to until after Operation Blue Skies, as the clouds were more than I will tolerate even in Titans 2.

    By the time OBS came along, I already had one TH13, and I took it up to Legends reasonably soon after that.

    I started playing in 2013.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I never even tried to until after Operation Blue Skies, as the clouds were more than I will tolerate even in Titans 2.

    By the time OBS came along, I already had one TH13, and I took it up to Legends reasonably soon after that.

    I started playing in 2013.
    It means you too got to legend after th13 releasing only.I have a question btw will we see titan and legend league in cwl?In future is there any possibility?

    Edit:Titan leagues still have clouds can operation blue skies applied to it also?
    Last edited by Iamthebestclasher; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:58 AM.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamthebestclasher View Post
    Edit:Titan leagues still have clouds can operation blue skies applied to it also?
    Titan league clouds are more active during cg only rest of the time wait time is usually few seconds whereas in legends it was more than 1 hr or more on average therefore I don't think obs is needed in Titan and limiting the no.of attacks to 8 only.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:01 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •