Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legends trophy question

Legends trophy question

Ok so we just started a new season. My question is this. Only a few hours in how can someone get to 5384 cups? I know 8 perfect hits could get you 320. Even if you were at say 4999 cups and got in a 9th raid couldnít that only gain you around 49 or so extra cups. You canít get 64 cups from 1 raid as far as I know. So what am I missing?

Happens start of every season. Ignore it, in a day or two will see correct numbers. It simply takes time for all to log in to complete reset, and have the new view propagated.

In my own clan for example, it is not unusual to see their totals from last season until they log in. See it start of every month, always has taken time to complete reset globally.
    Last edited by rowman; October 26th, 2020 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Happens start of every season. Ignore it, in a day or two will see correct numbers. It simply takes time for all to log in to complete reset, and have the new view propagated.
    Are you talking about how right after season some folks have crazy high numbers? Normally if you actually click on their profile you see where they really are which is typically 5000 with no badge. When I clicked on current leader he had made 9 attacks and had a badge with those cups.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechagodzilla View Post
    Are you talking about how right after season some folks have crazy high numbers? Normally if you actually click on their profile you see where they really are which is typically 5000 with no badge. When I clicked on current leader he had made 9 attacks and had a badge with those cups.
    Ah, yes, checked and saw not the case with them. Noticed in profile that they were not in Legends last season, so started this season probably at 4999 or so waiting. You are correct in calculations, but fail to factor defensive win boost. If I get a win and take a defend prior to signup, can indeed get a +49 p e r-signup boost.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Ah, yes, checked and saw not the case with them. Noticed in profile that they were not in Legends last season, so started this season probably at 4999 or so waiting. You are correct in calculations, but fail to factor defensive win boost. If I get a win and take a defend prior to signup, can indeed get a +49 p e r-signup boost.
    Except it says he has zero defensive wins. Plus his attacks shouldnít say 9. When I start over each season my first attack even if a win doesnít show. So like now even though I had 8 wins it shows as 7. So using that point of reference even if he started at say 4999 and got an extra attack it should only say 8. Yet his somehow says 9. I donít understand how thatís possible.

Except it says he has zero defensive wins. Plus his attacks shouldn’t say 9. When I start over each season my first attack even if a win doesn’t show. So like now even though I had 8 wins it shows as 7. So using that point of reference even if he started at say 4999 and got an extra attack it should only say 8. Yet his somehow says 9. I don’t understand how that’s possible.
    4999 was an assumption. So he had 10 attacks today, first attack to place him within a league, followed by 9 within some league. So could have been 2 in Titans, starting at maybe 4960. We simply do not know where they started the day.

Yes, I belive these players each season manipulate to place themeselves at #1 for the first day, but nobody yet has provided evidence of cheating.
    Last edited by rowman; October 26th, 2020 at 02:32 PM.

Ok so we just started a new season. My question is this. Only a few hours in how can someone get to 5384 cups? I know 8 perfect hits could get you 320. Even if you were at say 4999 cups and got in a 9th raid couldn’t that only gain you around 49 or so extra cups. You can’t get 64 cups from 1 raid as far as I know. So what am I missing?
    it would be a hit of 65 cups at 4999 to get to that number actually and to my knowledge of playing this game for years, I have never seen a whale in Titans that big........
    and I see now there is someone above 5400 with 9 hits, the answer is simple really, they cheat...... don’t know how they do it, but the math speaks for itself, if someone can disprove it, feel free to explain it here and now and I will retract my statement, otherwise my statement stands....

and for the record, I personally don’t care as I don’t hold any stock in trophy pushing.....

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    it would be a hit of 65 cups at 4999 to get to that number actually and to my knowledge of playing this game for years, I have never seen a whale in Titans that big........
    and I see now there is someone above 5400 with 9 hits, the answer is simple really, they cheat...... don’t know how they do it, but the math speaks for itself, if someone can disprove it, feel free to explain it here and now and I will retract my statement, otherwise my statement stands....

and for the record, I personally don’t care as I don’t hold any stock in trophy pushing.....
    I do not believe for one moment that it is possible to cheat in such a way as to gain more trophies in LL than you can get from the battles. They would need to have update access to the servers and extensive knowledge of the data structures. You cannot do it from the client side. There have at various times been forms of cheating possible from the client side, but I don't think that has ever been one of them.

But this or similar comments come up pretty well every month, and I don't know how it is possible.

There is usually an explanation, but none of the usual explanations apply here. Also, it appears the same player now has two accounts at the top, one at 5399 and one at 5402. The first has 9 wins, the second 8 wins and neither have a defense. I don't think it is appropriate to claim a player is cheating just because we don't understand. I would like to understand, though. Perhaps Darian can figure it out if he sees this thread.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.