Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about troop donation counter for spells and siege machines

Question about troop donation counter for spells and siege machines

This was very easy to notice this morning since the troop donations/received counter reset to 0 for everyone.

Looks like when you donate either a spell or a siege machine, it only counts as 1 for the purposes of that counter. I donated both of those and it showed my donation counter as 2. Why? If you place those things on the map they count as multiple troop space for activating the eagle. If you donate 1 hog rider for example, it doesn't count as 1, it counts as 5.

Also, why is something that takes 15-20 minutes to make (Siege) counted as 1 troop, where all other troops that take significantly less time count as their actual troop space?

Bringing this up because I am a leader and we have a problem with some people not donating, and it would look even worse (by far!) if you factor in the actual troop space for a spell or siege machine.

Seige machines count 30. I just donated a wall wrecker to check. They changed it not long after machines were introduced
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

This is not a problem, since the problem with sieges counting as 1 was resolved quite some time ago, as piper just checked

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    This is not a problem, since the problem with sieges counting as 1 was resolved quite some time ago, as piper just checked
    Sorry to be annoying, but can you explain why I donated 16 hog riders, a rage, and a siege machine and I received a rage and a siege machine and my donations are showing as 82 and my received are showing as 2?1.png

Edit: My CC request is set to hogs, so there is no way someone could have donated me like a wallbreaker or a minion/archer or something.
    Last edited by BeersAndBruhs; October 26th, 2020 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeersAndBruhs View Post
    Sorry to be annoying, but can you explain why I donated 16 hog riders, a rage, and a siege machine and I received a rage and a siege machine and my donations are showing as 82 and my received are showing as 2?1.png

Edit: My CC request is set to hogs, so there is no way someone could have donated me like a wallbreaker or a minion/archer or something.
    Either this is only affecting you or you are mistaken on what you donated. I just finished filling open requests in my clan and all the SM I donated reported at 30 for donation count
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; October 26th, 2020 at 01:24 PM.

Untitled.png

My still unfilled request (which is pre-set) where I have not received troops, but have received a spell and a siege machine and am listed as receiving 2 troops as shown in the last post. No idea what is going on but seems like nobody else is having the issue so I'll shut up now.

Untitled.png

My still unfilled request (which is pre-set) where I have not received troops, but have received a spell and a siege machine and am listed as receiving 2 troops as shown in the last post. No idea what is going on but seems like nobody else is having the issue so I'll shut up now.
    That space of 2 is for receiving spell.
    I think you are mistaken, you already had a seige in your cc before requesting.
    If you really received seige at that time and its not counted then it could be a glitch.

Edit: I just checked your link and I think you are not seeing correctly. Just check through your clan list and see your profile, that will show correct donated/received.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; October 26th, 2020 at 01:43 PM.

Siege machines count as 30 towards the donation counter.

As others have mentioned, you most likely requested while already having a siege machine in the CC.

Well that explains that! I was thinking spell would count as 10 instead of 2.

Sorry, i'm not very smart on this Monday morning, lol. Mods can feel free to delete since this was a waste of time lol.

Well that explains that! I was thinking spell would count as 10 instead of 2.

Sorry, i'm not very smart on this Monday morning, lol. Mods can feel free to delete since this was a waste of time lol.
    It isn't a waste of time to get a question answered from other players here

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.