Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game suggestions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    No to emotes,it has made clash royale extremely toxic, I don't want clash of clans to become like royale.
    Sneaky archers should trigger traps orelse stopping those one archer at a time players very difficult.
    Tag of noob will be too harsh and again lead to toxicity.
    Two or more super troops might happen in future but not now the game is balanced right now.
    The dev team doesn't want to cancel super troops as they want it to be a strategic decision just like lab upgrades
    If sneaky archer shouod then why sneaky goblins shouldnt?Their abilities are the same.

Its amateur attacker, not immature attacker lol. Totally different meanings.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamthebestclasher View Post
    If sneaky archer shouod then why sneaky goblins shouldnt?Their abilities are the same.
    Things work differently in Builder Base and Home base.

The abilities are similar in appearance, yes, but they aren't the same in reality because of the differences in how things work.

Its very hard to follow a thread with this many ideas when the original post keeps getting edited. The following comments start to make no sense when you read the initial post, and then replies, when the replies might have been made to an initial post which has been subsequently edited.

i like these ideas but some of these im sure have been ruled out

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop

my main account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...0LCC2P/summary
    my second account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...LVR22VJLJ/army

also, please give different ideas a separate thread as having one thread with over 100 ideas would just be stupid.

its not that hard, plus, you get more post counts!

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop

my main account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...0LCC2P/summary
    my second account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...LVR22VJLJ/army

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    Its very hard to follow a thread with this many ideas when the original post keeps getting edited. The following comments start to make no sense when you read the initial post, and then replies, when the replies might have been made to an initial post which has been subsequently edited.
    Agree with this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    also, please give different ideas a separate thread as having one thread with over 100 ideas would just be stupid.

its not that hard, plus, you get more post counts!
    I thought as it will be like bumping my posts thatd why i used the same thread.Else i would not have done that.

Should i separate this thread into 3 different threads?If so how can i do it?
    Last edited by Iamthebestclasher; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:49 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Its amateur attacker, not immature attacker lol. Totally different meanings.
    Sorry i have to type that but i forgot the spelling my mistake

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    OP: It's a good idea to edit in such a way that the thread continues to make sense to forum members, and others who will read it. Remember that a thread will be here for as long as the forum exists!

It's best to mark changes clearly, for example by stating "EDIT: I realise now that this suggestion is ruled out" but leaving the suggestion visible.

Readability is important, and anything that you can do to assist with that is helpful.

Hay Day level 192 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Wise words from AsYouWish: Please don’t worry or be upset. The HayDay team is working hard to get us all back onto our beloved farms. This game is so rich in content, so complex that adding new features/data is almost like adding another leg to a centipede, and releasing it to run.

They’ll get all the legs sorted out and coordinated soon.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12715749