Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Peanuts

  1. #1

    Peanuts

    stop sending your squirrels for peanuts! Everybody and their bother is selling them. Your clogging up the newsstand

  2. #2
    Forum Superstar Janilee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,472
    LOL. People want to max out their squirrels, whether they need peanuts or not.

    If it wasn't peanuts, it would be those dopey bouquets or veggie dogs.

    I wonder if the update will have more items that need peanuts, or more requests for large numbers of peanuts.
    Level 215

  3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Rundum Hause
    Posts
    12,203
    Thx for the reminder I need to collect my peanuts.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  4. #4
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Thx for the reminder I need to collect my peanuts.
    Lol, what an evil reply!

  5. #5
    Millennial Club Sooty123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The Maldives
    Posts
    1,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    LOL. People want to max out their squirrels, whether they need peanuts or not.

    If it wasn't peanuts, it would be those dopey bouquets or veggie dogs.

    I wonder if the update will have more items that need peanuts, or more requests for large numbers of peanuts.
    I so hope so - the update is long overdue
    Farm 271 - Town 92
    Barn 14,800 - Silo 13,650
    37 Scrolls to go!
    kik: perky76





  6. #6
    Trainee
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    33
    266920/270000 Peanut pods.

    ...tomorrow...
    Last edited by hela239; October 26th, 2020 at 03:54 PM.

    Hay Day farmer since June 23, 2016.
    Level 130, town level 38. Barn 4900, silo 4800.
    Achievements 144/150.
    Farm name: HELA.

  7. #7
    Why the rush to get all the squirrels? Patience is a virtue that you can practice in this game.

  8. #8
    Centennial Club Griggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolaslid2 View Post
    stop sending your squirrels for peanuts! Everybody and their bother is selling them. Your clogging up the newsstand
    Stop trying to tell me how I should play my game We all have different aims and goals, so if people choose to master their squirrels, that is their right, surely?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •