Thread: Tips for trading?

Tips for trading?

Is there a thread that has trading tips or guidelines? I havenít ever traded before, and Iím a little intimidated about it all. If there are commonly accepted practices to follow, or things to look for to help spot a scammer, Iíd like to know beforehand if possible. I did read where farmers with the higher level usually buy first, but thatís the sum of my knowledge.

The community trading thread is https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Trading-Thread. I’ve been trading on it for years. On the first page are instructions. Be sure to read thru it as it will tell you what you need to know. Best to have a kik account. Most people list what they have, what they need, trading ratios and then list your kik account so they can contact you. For example:

My screws for your panels (1:1). I have 10 to trade
    kik: happyhavens

or

my 10 screws for your 10 panels

Usually higher level buys first. And you set the price you want sell and buy. Lots of higher farms will sell for 1 coin and buy at top coin (if your farm level is less than 80). Others just trade for the medium price.

Just take a look at the thread and see the ratios and things people are trading. Very easy and I’ve NEVER had a problem with anyone on the thread taking advantage.
    Last edited by cyigeis; October 26th, 2020 at 02:15 AM.

Happy Haven; Level 139 Town 40
    Achievements: 147/150
    ​My awesome signature by Planck

Quote Originally Posted by cyigeis View Post
    The community trading thread is https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Trading-Thread. I’ve been trading on it for years. On the first page are instructions. Be sure to read thru it as it will tell you what you need to know. Best to have a kik account. Most people list what they have, what they need, trading ratios and then list your kik account so they can contact you. For example:

My screws for your panels (1:1). I have 10 to trade

or

my 10 screws for your 10 panels

Usually higher level buys first. And you set the price you want sell and buy. Lots of higher farms will sell for 1 coin and buy at top coin (if your farm level is less than 80). Others just trade for the medium price.

Just take a look at the thread and see the ratios and things people are trading. Very easy and I’ve NEVER had a problem with anyone on the thread taking advantage.
    Thank you!😄😄😄

I follow a fb hayday trading page and the amount of scammers is truely mind boggling however every scam has the same theme someone just hands over a big amount to a stranger who then blocks them and moves on to the next silly farmer with no common sense . I always say to folks trade in small amounts and take it in turn dont be fooled into handing it all over in one go. In fact just earlier i pointed out to guy who was raging at being scammed would you go up to a stranger in the street and say hi could you please hold my wallet while i tie my shoe lace ? Nope you wouldnt so dont go trusting that same stranger thats wanting to do a trade . My only other tip if you are wanting to trade stick to your guns over the ratio that you want as theres always someone willing to do the trade
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks