Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Connection problem too much

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    As you have mentioned earlier that your brother is able to play without problems and you both are in the same network means that the problem is on your devices end.
    Try a different device.
    Maybe your device is old. Which device do you use?
    I have bought a new device to play clash of clans with 12 GB ram and 256 GB storage

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by clashingbash View Post
    I have bought a new device to play clash of clans with 12 GB ram and 256 GB storage
    RAM & Storage don't make that much difference, so long as they meet the minimum requirements for the game.. A bit above the minimum is better for performance, but makes no difference to connectivity.

Some devices have better WiFi than others (and they tend not to advertise the fact when theirs is not very good). And some are better at picking up network signal than others.

But if you and your brother are both playing in the same environment, using the same network and/or WiFi, and his is Ok while yours isn't, then it is a device issue, nota Supercell issue or network issue.

I do have a similar, but quite mild version of this issue myself. I have two devices I normally play on - a Samsung Galaxy S10 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab-A. I quite often see the signal problem icon on the tablet, while the phone sitting right next to it and on the same WiFi will be working just fine.

Fortunately, mine is not as bad as yours, as the tablet rarely drops out completely when that happens, it usually comes back after a few seconds without dropping out of the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    RAM & Storage don't make that much difference, so long as they meet the minimum requirements for the game.. A bit above the minimum is better for performance, but makes no difference to connectivity.

Some devices have better WiFi than others (and they tend not to advertise the fact when theirs is not very good). And some are better at picking up network signal than others.

But if you and your brother are both playing in the same environment, using the same network and/or WiFi, and his is Ok while yours isn't, then it is a device issue, nota Supercell issue or network issue.

I do have a similar, but quite mild version of this issue myself. I have two devices I normally play on - a Samsung Galaxy S10 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab-A. I quite often see the signal problem icon on the tablet, while the phone sitting right next to it and on the same WiFi will be working just fine.

Fortunately, mine is not as bad as yours, as the tablet rarely drops out completely when that happens, it usually comes back after a few seconds without dropping out of the game.
    BTW I am asking to tell solution

We have given you the solution. "Try a different device"!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    We don't have any solution for you, apart from trying another device.

Sorry, but we aren't miracle workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    We don't have any solution for you, apart from trying another device.

Sorry, but we aren't miracle workers.
    this is as good as you can get. your device just might not be the best for the game. and on the forum(and i have told this to many others) we are all just users(in the case of normal people like me) and volunteers (in the case of moderators such as ajax) we have no connection or affiliation with supercell, so we cant help you directly except give you advice. contact in-game support if possible or get a new phone or tablet.

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop

my main account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...0LCC2P/summary
    my second account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...LVR22VJLJ/army

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    this is as good as you can get. your device just might not be the best for the game. and on the forum(and i have told this to many others) we are all just users(in the case of normal people like me) and volunteers (in the case of moderators such as ajax) we have no connection or affiliation with supercell, so we cant help you directly except give you advice. contact in-game support if possible or get a new phone or tablet.
    I bought a new mobile phone with 12 GB ram and 264 GB storage and my phone is runs smoothly but in CLASH OF CLANS it shows network symbol

I bought a new mobile phone with 12 GB ram and 264 GB storage and my phone is runs smoothly but in CLASH OF CLANS it shows network symbol
    That doesnt tell us anything about your device. Even new device can be broken.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    That doesnt tell us anything about your device. Even new device can be broken.
    Idk but I bought a very good mobile phone for playing clash of clans

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    You keep mentioning the RAM and storage, but neither of those are relevant at all to this issue.

The issue is caused by how well your device connects to your WiFi (or network signal if not using WiFi).

Storage only determines whether you have enough to download the game and create the necessary run time files at all. RAM may determine how smoothly graphics display, and general performance. Neither have any significant effect on connectivity.

If you have the device in a protective case, try taking it out of that and see if it improves. Or try sitting next to your wireless router, rather than further away in your house. If you can't do that, then maybe a signal booster would help.