Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Connection problem too much

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You keep mentioning the RAM and storage, but neither of those are relevant at all to this issue.

The issue is caused by how well your device connects to your WiFi (or network signal if not using WiFi).

Storage only determines whether you have enough to download the game and create the necessary run time files at all. RAM may determine how smoothly graphics display, and general performance. Neither have any significant effect on connectivity.

If you have the device in a protective case, try taking it out of that and see if it improves. Or try sitting next to your wireless router, rather than further away in your house. If you can't do that, then maybe a signal booster would help.
    I have tried all this you have told

Quote Originally Posted by clashingbash View Post
    I have tried all this you have told
    Have you finally tryed a different device?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Have you finally tryed a different device?
    I have only 1 device that I have told which I bought on 25 Oct 2020
    So I need to buy 1 more device ?
    Last edited by clashingbash; October 28th, 2020 at 03:49 AM.

I have only 1 device that I have told which I bought on 25 Oct 2020
    So I need to buy 1 more device ?
    I start to believe that you try to troll us.
    You dont want to tell us which device you use.
    You say your brother dont want to let you play on his device. Why dont you ask other family members or friends?

And you must agree that it cant be a clash problem when your brother is in the same network without having any connection problems.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; October 28th, 2020 at 08:28 AM.

Forum Superstar
    You say your brother dont want to let you play on his device. Why dont you ask other family members or friends?

And you must agree that it cant be a clash problem when your brother is in the same network without having any connection problems.
    Agree, very vague answers.

Banned

Ohh man now u r telling me that I am trolling you ohhk I thought I will get a solution of this so I write this on forum sorry 😊

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Agree, very vague answers.
    Hey maybe this could be a coincidence but, in our war we n opp clan lost 2 attacks each due to lost connection or poor connection.They r from same country too.India maybe servers r down ? Because 4 players on different networks qnd on different locations lost connection can be coincidence but even on 4g net full connectivity i too get that wifi symbol.

That symbol is very afraiding while doing war attacks,if my network was poor it gets showed and when it gets full connectivity it gets removed and my attack continues but sometimes that doesn't get removed even on full connectivity i ended my attack with a 3 star and got to that match end screen wifi got its full connectivity that wifi symbol didnt moved forcefully i have to restart the game and guess what my attack was ruined.

I know thats something they wont be fixing as players can misuse that feature but at least after we get the end screen and have a little wifi or maybe full connectivity the game should take all net necessary to submit that attack only if that attack comes to end screen or maybe while on poor network the game should take net strongly.I think the game always run on the same net speed it doesn't takes more when the network is poor so this can be changed.

Hey maybe this could be a coincidence but, in our war we n opp clan lost 2 attacks each due to lost connection or poor connection.They r from same country too.India maybe servers r down ? Because 4 players on different networks qnd on different locations lost connection can be coincidence but even on 4g net full connectivity i too get that wifi symbol.

That symbol is very afraiding while doing war attacks,if my network was poor it gets showed and when it gets full connectivity it gets removed and my attack continues but sometimes that doesn't get removed even on full connectivity i ended my attack with a 3 star and got to that match end screen wifi got its full connectivity that wifi symbol didnt moved forcefully i have to restart the game and guess what my attack was ruined.

I know thats something they wont be fixing as players can misuse that feature but at least after we get the end screen and have a little wifi or maybe full connectivity the game should take all net necessary to submit that attack only if that attack comes to end screen or maybe while on poor network the game should take net strongly.I think the game always run on the same net speed it doesn't takes more when the network is poor so this can be changed.
    First story was that you and your brother are in same network and only you have connection problems → that is problem on your end.
    Solution → try a different device. If it works than your "new" device is broken and you should bring it to repair store.

And now you bring up a complete different story.
    In that case look at which time you have the connection problem and dont play during that time. It could be a temporary internet issue in india.
    Solution → dont play at that time.

As i said in your other thread → i had connection issues in clash royale during first lockdown. Daily for two weeks always at the same time.

Banned
    First story was that you and your brother are in same network and only you have connection problems → that is problem on your end.
    Solution → try a different device. If it works than your "new" device is broken and you should bring it to repair store.

In that case look at which time you have the connection problem and dont play during that time. It could be a temporary internet issue in india.

As i said in your other thread → i had connection issues in clash royale during first lockdown. Daily for two weeks always at the same time.
    Ohhk brother thank u it might be temporary issue thanks alot

Please stop trolling.

He has just copy-pasted the first post in this thread which was by a different poster. Check it, lol.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; October 28th, 2020 at 02:04 PM.