Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Connection problem too much

Banned

Connection problem too much

Hey maybe this could be a coincidence but, in our war we n opp clan lost 2 attacks each due to lost connection or poor connection.They r from same country too.India maybe servers r down ? Because 4 players on different networks qnd on different locations lost connection can be coincidence but even on 4g net full connectivity i too get that wifi symbol.

That symbol is very afraiding while doing war attacks,if my network was poor it gets showed and when it gets full connectivity it gets removed and my attack continues but sometimes that doesn't get removed even on full connectivity i ended my attack with a 3 star and got to that match end screen wifi got its full connectivity that wifi symbol didnt moved forcefully i have to restart the game and guess what my attack was ruined.

I know thats something they wont be fixing as players can misuse that feature but at least after we get the end screen and have a little wifi or maybe full connectivity the game should take all net necessary to submit that attack only if that attack comes to end screen or maybe while on poor network the game should take net strongly.I think the game always run on the same net speed it doesn't takes more when the network is poor so this can be changed.

Banned
    Hi I am facing a same issue please help me

Forum Superstar
    A quote on this very subject and link.
    Connection-issue-for-Indian-clashers?

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Given where the Clash servers are located, the problem is likely due to an overloaded network your internet provider uses. This network may likely be owned by another company and is used by your internet company to get data from one location to another. Forgive this simple drawing but it can be illustrated something like this:

Destination A <---Network #1---><---Internet provider--->You<---Internet Provider---><---Network #2--->Destination B

So let's say the "YOU" in this diagram above is located in India. Now let's say "Destination A" is where the Clash servers are and "Destination B" are where the YouTube servers are. Your data may travel from You through your Internet Company's network through Network #1 to get to the Clash servers.

But if you notice in my diagram, the Network #1 is red, showing it is having problems. So while you can connect to Youtube through Network #2, you may still have problems connecting to our servers because it uses a completely different network route to get to our servers.

This is often why you can connect to some websites no problem while not being able to connect to some games.

What makes this situation problematic is that Network #1 and Network #2 are not owned by your Internet company. They are owned by different companies so there is often very little your internet provider can and will do. This is because according to their own network everything is fine. And technically it is since Networks 1 and 2 aren't part of their territory.

A good way to determine if it is a network issue or if the game's servers are down would be to note how many people are having this problem. If it were the game servers, it would affect every single player across the globe. Since you don't see every player coming here to say they can't connect, then we can see it's not the game servers. But if you look at the pattern of these disconnects, we regularly see these issues come from the India region. That leads to several possible situations:

1. One of the networks in the India region is overloaded and can't take the user traffic.
    2. One of the networks in the route may have been damaged by a storm, or even traffic accident.
    3. One of the companies may be doing routine maintenance which causes outages.
    4. One of the companies is replacing or upgrading parts of the network which also may cause outages.

It could be any number of things that causes this. The unfortunate part is unless you know who to contact, it's very likely you may not find out the source of the issue.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; October 25th, 2020 at 04:14 PM.

Banned
    Why only Indians don't have right to play

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by clashingbash View Post
    Why only Indians don't have right to play
    Did you read any of that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Did you read any of that?
    We are having a good network and my brother also play but this network symbol is not showing on his device he is also having a same sim now tell

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by clashingbash View Post
    We are having a good network and my brother also play but this network symbol is not showing on his device he is also having a same sim now tell
    If your brother is playing on the same network then why in the world would you think your problems would be with the servers and not your device that your using.

Try clearing your Games cache or uninstall the game with restarting your device before installing.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; October 25th, 2020 at 09:05 PM.

Banned
    I have tried

Banned
    I use airtel network which claims to be the fastest network in india.It means they lie.Clashbashing you r facing network issue on which network.Also airtel claims that its network towers r everywhere even in the remote areas.Probably lie.But do u thing that airtel takes net from another company to supply to it ,from tollboothwillie post.

AND it is not so that my game doesn't open but the game should take maximum data it can while doing war attacks so that game connects to the servers and our attack does gets submitted.I mean getting that wifi symbol in between war attacks even with full connectivity do very bad thing.Either the attack should not be done or game should take necessary data to connect with the servers.I told above that i think the game takes same network speed all the time.If it takes more when have that wifi symbol especially in war attacks or multiplayer attacks it could really help a lot.Or after getting the end screen page of an attack if it still shows the network symbol restarting the game shouod open it on that page only so that attack gets submitted.
    Last edited by Iamthebestclasher; October 26th, 2020 at 04:48 AM.

Banned
    I am also having airtel