Thread: What are the key things to focus on when rushing?

What are the key things to focus on when rushing?

I am currently TH10 and maxed out almost everything (some lab troops are all that are left, I have 40/40 heroes and LvL 11 walls). I'm quite honestly getting tired of maxing as a goal, and I want to play with stuff from higher TH levels. So what are the key things I need to focus on to not have a hard time when rushing?

Focus on heroes, army camps, clan castle, spell factories, barracks, de barracks, storages, at th12 & 13 the th weapon, and whatever troops/spells/sieges (once you reach th12) you raid with.

Forum Legend
    Offense
    at least one army comp you can use for war
    at least one army comp you can farm with
    beyond that it depends a bit on your goals but hero upgrades always good
    Last edited by Klavious; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:27 PM.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Centennial Club
    Preferably stay in low league for tons of loot and upgrade your both / all heroes 24/7 , opt out of war or even play without hero and can farm loot by sneaky gobs , baby drag , archbarb etc
    And focus on your army then some key defences
    Use hammers / books effectively
    And you are all set to have experience of a fun rushed play

Forum Elder
    For me: Offense first.

Army camps and CC are the hand-in-hand top priority.

Lab> Spell Fac DSF > Barrax and Dark Rax come second on my priority list.

From there pick Troop(s) and spells and Siege you can farm with to upgrade: this may be a dual purpose strong war worthy 'Push' army. I recommend a push army if you are allowed to war with out Royalty.

I dont concern my self with too much on Def.. the name of the game is offense for me. Defs can catch up once I get offense established for the TH.

Focus on the barracks, army camp,storage, laboratory, heroes, the troop and spells you use

rush your base itself to hell but NEVER rush your troops

upgrade all resource buildings.camps,barracks, clan castle, lab, and air defenses, and you'll be fine

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop

my main account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...0LCC2P/summary
    my second account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...LVR22VJLJ/army

Millennial Club
    Spam everything related to offense. Barracks, troops, spells, heros, and army camps. Leave walls and defenses for later when you have excess gold.
    Squidward>spongebob

Quote Originally Posted by WatDuhHekBro View Post
    I am currently TH10 and maxed out almost everything (some lab troops are all that are left, I have 40/40 heroes and LvL 11 walls). I'm quite honestly getting tired of maxing as a goal, and I want to play with stuff from higher TH levels. So what are the key things I need to focus on to not have a hard time when rushing?
    Simple answer is focus on offense,you can also upgrade that part of offense which is asked more often in your clan if you want to help them.
    I rushed my 2nd id so that I can get whatever I need for my main without waiting for others to donate.