Thread: Curved Flower Hedge

Centennial Club

Curved Flower Hedge

There is a curved flower hedge in the Summer update video but I haven't seen it in the shop yet. Did Hayday forget to release this deco?

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    There is a curved flower hedge in the Summer update video but I haven't seen it in the shop yet. Did Hayday forget to release this deco?
    I didn't notice any mention of it in Camilla's vid on the Summer update. Which vid did you see it in and any chance you have a screenshot or do you see it on Greg's farm? I checked wiki, but also don't see a hedge as you described.
    Last edited by Tahoe; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:37 AM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

>>>>>>>"
    Together"<<<<<<<

It’s in the video together with the fish fence and hammock. I was wondering too why we’re not able to buy it yet. Was it a Prize for something I missed?

i just checked again and I found the hedge in Ricky Burnett‘s summer update video.

Last edited by carlie82; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:59 AM.

Thanks for the pic Carlie. The other three items were part of a diamond package, but I still don't recall ever seeing that hedge (even on friends farms who regularly buy the packages, or in the shop). I'll check out Ricky's vid. Thanks.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

>>>>>>>"
    Together"<<<<<<<

Centennial Club
    Thanks Carlie82 for the quick video!

Hmmm, i still think Hayday has totally forgotten to release this deco. I have been checking and checking everyday so i'm sure i wouldn't miss out anything new. Summer is over, Winter is coming soon and still no news on this.

Tahie, please update us if you have any new findings! Thanks!