Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A accident

A accident

Dear Friends,

I went to the shop to where the trader was at, and so I accidently double tapped the shovel and bought it. Is there a refund? This is the first time something like this happened.
    Last edited by rusherford; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:53 AM.

There is no refund.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Centennial Club
    Sorry to hear that but if dont want to use then you can sell it for 50 gems
    Refund of 50 gems is still a good value considering that rune of gold / elixier , dark elixier cost 1500&3000 gems respectively and are sold for 50 gems each 😬

I haven't seen a shovel in ages? Is the store now different for different regions?

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    I haven't seen a shovel in ages? Is the store now different for different regions?
    AFAIK the trader is the same everywhere, and there are two shovels. They are relatively close to each other in the 39 day cycle, so if 'ages' could translate to around a month, then you'd be correct in that assumption. On day 31 and day 34 of the cycle there is a shovel in slot 2.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    AFAIK the trader is the same everywhere, and there are two shovels. They are relatively close to each other in the 39 day cycle, so if 'ages' could translate to around a month, then you'd be correct in that assumption. On day 31 and day 34 of the cycle there is a shovel in slot 2.
    I thought it was the same for all regardless. Today is training, research and builder pot. A month would be about right. I genuinely haven't seen a shovel in the trader for yonks.
    Assumed the OP has had a shovel in trader today so raised the question.

Unfortunately, there isn't any refund as you've purchased from the trader. The double confirmation was there to actually prevent any accidental purchases, but only thing you could do is sell it to at least get 50 gems back.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    I thought it was the same for all regardless. Today is training, research and builder pot. A month would be about right. I genuinely haven't seen a shovel in the trader for yonks.
    The traderís offerings follow a scheduled pattern / cycle and if you know the cycle (which is on the wiki) you can know exactly what the offering will be on which particular day.

This cycle (the pattern of offers) is exactly the same for every clash player. The things is not every single clash player is on the exact same schedule meaning that you canít generalize that on Monday the 26th everyone will have book of heroes to name an example.
    For example today on Sunday the 25th I might On day 14 of the cycle while you could be on day 25 and another player could be on day 4 etc etc.

As for the OPís question. You could always try and contact support but I do think the chances are very small. Next time be a little more careful where you click and tap around. Thereís already a double tap in place which is much harder to do accidentally then a single tap.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

In the cycle I use (i think it's basically the same as the wiki) that combo TrP / LabP / BP comes around twice, on day8 and day 28. Assuming your 'yonks' is about that month, I'd say you have day 28 now. Shovel 1 will be there for you in 3 days (if you log on each of those three days, THAT is important, if you don't logon to your village the day doesn't count!) and the other one 3 days after that

We have a whole spreadsheet with who is on which day of all of our own bases and those of some of our clannies who for instance are planning around BoH and such

IF you have the FREE training potion today, then this day is day 29 of the cycle by the way ... then the shovels will be in 2 and 5 days from now...
    Last edited by JusMe; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:54 PM.

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    ... (if you log on each of those three days, THAT is important, if you don't logon to your village the day doesn't count!) and the other one 3 days after that...
    Really? I have never seen that mentioned before. If so, I must have missed it, but it surprises me...